About the job
Testlio is growing fast. We need strong software engineers to meet the challenges of a growing startup. Our software engineers are responsible for building modern and fast single page web applications and REST APIs, using tools like ES6, React, Node.js, PHP, the Flux application architecture, SCSS and more.
You will be a part of a product team that is focused on one of the areas of Testlio roadmap and owning it end-to-end as much as possible to reduce dependencies. You will closely work with product manager, designer, and other engineers to implement necessary features for the Testlio platform. You will be able to dig into various parts of application development as well as give your voice in architecture-related decisions.
- Design and implement modern single page applications using Node.js, PHP, ES6, React and the Flux architecture.
- Partner with Product Manager and Design to solve problems – get things done and enable value proposition.
- Own, operate and maintain your team's services across all development environments, including production.
- Be proud of your work. Beside good code, you also value the impact and seek for validation via telemetry or direct customer feedback.
- Eager to learn continuously new things. You celebrate if you can learn new things, regardless which matter (e.g. business, technology or some good anecdote).
What do we expect from you?
- You are a team player – individual goals come second, team goals come first.
- You have experience of building web applications.
- Proven track record of success and failures – we believe in experience and learning. Not everything goes right. You know your failures, learned from it and know how to avoid it.
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git and Github.
- Experience building and working with REST and/or HTTP API's.
- Knowledge of relational databases and data modeling.
- Full English professional proficiency.
What we have to offer
- You have a chance to help deliver the mission for some of the biggest companies in the world by building dedicated test management platform.
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a multicultural environment and grow tremendously.
- A fast, transparent and supportive team.
- We will take good care of you by compensating sport activities and educational training (or attending seminars interesting to you), good food, relaxing massages etc.
- A badass lions den in the heart of Telliskivi.
- Not to mention, you’ll be part of an amazing pride of lions – check out our latest Lionfest video and be updated with what’s going on atm.