About the job
Testlio is growing fast. We need strong software engineers to meet the challenges of a growing startup. Our software engineers are responsible for building modern and fast single page web applications and REST APIs, using tools like ES6, React, Node.js, PHP, the Flux application architecture, SCSS and more.
You will be a part of a product team that is focused on one of the areas of Testlio roadmap and owning it end-to-end as much as possible to reduce dependencies. You will closely work with product manager, designer, and other engineers to implement necessary features for the Testlio platform. You will be able to dig into various parts of application development as well as give your voice in architecture-related decisions.
- Design and implement modern single page applications using Node.js, PHP, ES6, React and the Flux architecture.
- Partner with Product Manager and Design to solve problems – get things done and enable value proposition.
- Own, operate and maintain your team's services across all development environments, including production.
- Be proud of your work. Beside good code, you also value the impact and seek for validation via telemetry or direct customer feedback.
- Eager to learn continuously new things. You celebrate if you can learn new things, regardless which matter (e.g. business, technology or some good anecdote).
What do we expect from you?
- You are a team player – individual goals come second, team goals come first.
- You have experience of building web applications.
- Proven track record of success and failures – we believe in experience and learning. Not everything goes right. You know your failures, learned from it and know how to avoid it.
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git and Github.
- Experience building and working with REST and/or HTTP API's.
- Knowledge of relational databases and data modeling.
- Full English professional proficiency.
What can we offer?
- You will have the chance to help some of the biggest and most exciting companies in the world confidently ship apps that today already reach more than 1 billion people.
- Opportunity to experience an unmatched company culture, collaborating with a motivated, transparent and talented global, distributed team.
- Opportunity to work fully remotely.
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a truly diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary, compensation plans and stock options.
- Employee wellness and development perks.
- Not to mention, you’ll be part of an amazing pride of lions – check out our latest Lionfest video and be updated with what’s going on atm.
You can find more information and already get some insights about our Platform team here.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.