About the job
With a mobile device in hand, take a moment to consider the apps that get you through your day. There’s a good chance that Testlio plays a role in your app-driven experience. In fact, over 2 billion people have a better app experience because of the software testing managed by Testlio. We’ve tested apps from top brands like Hotels.com, Manchester United, Microsoft, the NBA, SAP, and many more.
Our people and our customers are the key to Testlio’s success. As such we are looking for an Account Executive in Estonia who will love being part of the Testlio team as much as we do. S/he will help us grow our customers in Estonia, Finland, and neighboring regions while continuing to reward Testlio with an industry leading 75 Net Promoter Score.
If work-from-home flexibility, working with genuinely kind people, growing your career with a profitable and successful tech ‘scale-up’, and selling a service which customers actually love all matter to you, then Testlio is the place for you.
Why you’ll love this job
- You’ll help one of Estonia’s most exciting startups leverage our brand awareness to expand in the region.
- You'll help start-ups to the biggest companies in the region to succeed and appreciate the value of Testlio's work.
- You’ll work in a fast-paced global company with a thriving business model, experienced leadership team and top-tier client roster.
- You’ll work alongside and learn from strongly motivated and experienced co-workers from diverse backgrounds and locations while enjoying the flexibility of a distributed team.
- You’ll enjoy the flexibility of working from home, saving precious time from daily commuting.
- You’ll have a competitive package of base salary, commission, and stock options.
- You’ll receive generous time off to help you stay refreshed and energized.
- You’ll enjoy unlimited Udemy access to keep your mind happily stimulated.
- You’ll have cool (global) colleagues and a manager to collaborate with, learn from, and laugh with.
- Each year, you will have a blast at our offsite in Estonia with co-workers from diverse locations (pandemic permitting). Check out our Lionfest video and get excited to be a Testlion.
- Despite the distances, you’ll love our collaborative global culture and contribute to making Testlio a great place to work!
What you’ll be doing
- Testlio has an incredible reputation and awareness in the Estonian tech community. We want you to lead our efforts to grow our customer base in Estonia as well as Finland and the Baltics.
- You will come up with the prioritized list of target companies who might benefit from Testlio’s innovation. You will then outbound to those companies to generate interest and identify fit.
- You will respond to inbound inquiries from the region to build a healthy pipeline.
- You will negotiate and close the inbound and outbound opportunities as the regional account executive.
- You will work with marketing on the best strategy to generate awareness and leads for you to grow our business in the region.
- You will determine which regional events you and other Testlio executives should attend to increase awareness of Testlio’s offering in order to drive opportunities for you to close.
- You get to develop and manage your pipeline from building your own opportunities to closing order forms. Your ‘servant leaders’ are here to help you succeed and welcome your ideas.
- You will be ‘CEO of your book of business’, empowered to ensure you grow our customer relationships and Net Promoter Score.
- You will leverage and work collaboratively with Testlio's internal and external teams to make sure each customer engagement you close kicks off with success.
- You will then own the contractual relationship with the customers you win to grow the account and retire quota as the opportunities to expand present themselves to Testlio.
What you need to succeed
- You have sold technology software or services before; you have enjoyed and been successful at it.
- You are an effective communicator. Estonian is your native language. Speaking Finnish is a plus as you will be growing our business there as well.
- You have outbound to customers as a sales development representative and enjoy continuing to drive opportunities for yourself to close now as an account executive.
- Your customers and teammates like working with you.
- You know what it is like as a consumer to have good vs. bad digital experiences and want to help customers deliver exceptional experiences with Testlio’s services.
- You want to work from a home office environment with a distributed, international team and can be successful in that setting.
- You are highly motivated and willing to wear many hats. We are a fast-paced scale-up, working as a team to continue our 8 years of annual growth. You like thinking about ways we can improve to supercharge our growth.
- You are growth-minded, enjoying continuous learning with a willingness to dedicate time to perfect your craft and develop your soft skills.
Diversity and inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. Female founded, Testlio celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.