Real People. Real Devices. The Real World.
Testlio’s global network of expert testers mirrors your customer locations, network connections, and in-the-wild device/OS combinations.
Why Real Devices?
- Network connectivity issues – How do your web and mobile apps respond when your users lose service?
- Truly accurate displays – What does your web and mobile app look like on a real screen from device to device?
- Location – Does your digital offering change depending on where it’s used?
- Physical experiences – Can your apps take pictures and scan QR codes with ease?
- Interactivity with other apps – Does your web and mobile app switch cohesively between different programs like the app store and photos? Are pop-ups negatively affecting your UX?
- Interactivity with hardware – Are your apps swiping and dragging like you want them to?
- Context-driven results – How do device-based variables such as battery life affect your user experience?
Three Real Device Testing Use Cases
Outcome: With clear bug-reports on network-related app issues, the theme park’s development team improved network connections and created offline functions. The app experience became a source of efficiency instead of dissatisfaction for the park’s customers.
Top 15 Media Company
Outcome: With these pre-release insights, the media company developed a new, more cohesive podcasting experience and ensured a successful platform launch.
Top 15 Fitness App
Outcome: Instead of reacting, the client is able to release a fully-covered app update the first time. It saves the headache of post-release development and engineering time.
Real People. Real Devices.
The Real World.
Release your app into the wild without worrying about gaps in coverage due to emulator or simulator blindspots.
Robust Device Coverage
Testlio’s network of experienced experts supports all of your testing needs no matter the device or operating system.
Take advantage of our on-demand testing network that delivers rapid results aligned with your agile testing windows.