An app that works for every customer.
Everyone should have access to the digital products they need. Testlio conducts accessibility testing to provide equal access and equal opportunity to people with mixed abilities.
Four Reasons to Prioritize Accessibility Testing
Unlock an inclusive digital experience. Be a company that serves people of all backgrounds.
Reach a broader audience. Accessibility testing opens the door for new customers.
Testers are vetted, validated, and trained.
Reinforce your positive brand image. Customers care that you care. Be an inclusive brand, for yourself and for them.
Our Accessibility Testing Methodology
Our live testers pick up on subtle accessibility challenges that automated test-cases miss.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) compliant
We design test cases to meet WCAG’s POUR standards—the main benchmark for accessible digital work.
Deep device domain expertise
From working across 1000s of devices, we understand both Apple and Android capabilities. That includes their respective accessibility tools, such as Siri, Voiceover, Explore by Touch, and more.
What We Test
Accessibility testing is a form of usability testing and functional testing. We make sure that your customer is able to access your web and mobile applications, no matter what their needs are.
- Ability to use site using a screen reader
- Ability to adjust color contrast
- Ability to adjust font and page sizes
- Ability to see audio content—closed captioning etc.
- Ability to navigate site without using mouse
- Understandable, logical, smooth navigation
- Disabling flashing, rotating, or moving functions
- Uncovering various technical issues
Case studies in action
Closed caption testing
With this diagnosis, the TV network gave access to millions of customers.
Text to Speech Sign-Up
Now, the ePharmacy site can outline the sign-up process without any visual cues.
Radio is a great alternative to video for persons with a visual impairment. Meanwhile, a top radio app struggled to integrate voice commands.
In turn, the client made its audible offering audibly accessible.
Accessible for everyone
- Our leading device testing capabilities means that your app is accessible on any platform. We cover 1,200+ different devices on countless operating systems.
- Our empathic engagement managers meet your specific needs. We’d be surprised if you brought an accessibility challenge our expert testers haven’t seen yet—but if you do, we will design customized test cases for you.
- Our global community of testers communicate in over 130 different languages. Language matters even more when you’re serving users with different, sense-based needs.