Your Partner in Performance Testing
Why Conduct Performance Testing?
Performance testing is a collection of manual and automated testing techniques to evaluate a software application’s speed, responsiveness, and stability when subjected to a particular load or volume of use. It helps to identify problems and bottlenecks before a release.
A site that loads in 1 second has a transaction conversion rate 2.5x higher than a site that loads in 5 seconds. –Michael Wiegand, Director of Analytics, Portent
Performance Testing With a Human Touch
With Testlio, you unlock deeper insights by comparing simulated network-side user traffic patterns with client-side real-world user performance experiences.
Types of Performance Testing
- Stress Testing: Push application beyond normal load conditions to determine which components fail first
- Load Testing: Evaluate performance under increasingly high numbers of users
- Volume Testing: Also known as flood testing, evaluate the application’s ability to handle large volumes of data
- Scalability Testing: Determine the application’s ability to handle increasing load and processing
- Spike Testing: Evaluate the application’s ability to handle sudden volume increases
- Endurance Testing: Evaluate system performance under load over time
- Network Conditions Testing: Leverage various simulated and real-world network condition tools to throttle and measure app performance
- System-Level Testing: Validate performance of the front-end and back-end of the application