Dear Testlio Clients,
Thank you for entrusting Testlio to serve you in 2018. As we embark on 2019 together, we wanted to share a few highlights from last year and provide some thoughts for the year ahead. If you haven’t already, please also watch our 90 second video where we further express our appreciation—and our commitment, to you.
- Users: Testlio surpassed 1 billion users of our clients’ apps.
- Clients: we welcomed amazing new clients like Major League Soccer, USA Today, and Etsy. Testlio currently supports more than 60 of the world’s best app providers.
- Team: the Testlio full-time organization grew to 57 people, with key hires in product, engineering, services, and sales. Jaanus Ranniit joined us as our Head of Product & Engineering. Kerli Rungi was promoted to Head of Service Delivery. I (Steve) came onboard as CEO.
- Community: our testing community surged by more than 40% to over 15K testers in 45 countries around the world. We continue to accept < 3% of testing applicants. And in 2018, we launched new tiers, training, and programs.
- Product: the Testlio platform grew with our Testing Management Tool (TMT), numerous new reports, additional workflows, and more.
- Performance: Testlio ended 2018 in a solid financial position, with strong year-over-year growth.
Thank you, again, for your partnership. Without you, none of the above would have been possible. As we look ahead to 2019, we are excited to share some of our priorities.
- Product: with multiple new hires onto our product team, we are well positioned to make additional enhancements and changes. Expect new reports, new features, and more.
- Process: as Testlio continues to grow and mature, we will keep working on making our workflow, communication, feedback, and other processes better, for you, our clients.
- Culture: we are grateful and proud to have what we feel are the best people in the testing industry. We’ll continue to hire and nurture Test Lions in the US and Estonia. We are also investing in our employee experience—updating our purpose, restating our values, and kicking off a number of new programs to help our people further learn, grow and thrive.
- Community: we will invest in our global testing community. We’ll welcome new testers. We’ll deepen our existing programs—and launch several new ones. We remain passionately focused on attracting, growing, nurturing, and compensating the best testers in the world.
- Performance: we remain steadfast in our focus on strong financial performance, for stability, growth, and reinvestment drivers. We believe that we will be a solid, predictable partner for you for many years to come.
- Innovation: to ensure that we are pushing the testing industry forward, you’ll see some new concepts from us. We plan to share more on what we’re doing in automation, machine learning, livestream testing, localization, and other areas.
We’re feeling like it’s going to be a great year. If you have any questions about 2019, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your Testlio assigned team (QAPM and/or AE). Our leadership team is available anytime too if you’d like to connect with us directly (we’re mostly “first name at testlio dot com”).
Thank you once more, and here’s to a great year ahead!
Steve Semelsberger, Chief Executive Officer
Kristel Kruustuk, Founder & Chief Testing Officer