About the job
No matter which mobile apps you use, there’s a good chance that Testlio plays a role in it. We have tested apps from top brands like the NBA, CBS, Microsoft, Hotels.com, and Manchester United F.C. Over 1.6 billion people have a better app experience because of our work.
Being hands-on in daily activities, our Testing Team Manager’s contribution is fundamental to maintaining a strong team environment while empowering each individual’s best skills to deliver greatest Run results to our customers.
All of our Testing Team Managers play a key role in aligning and unifying testing delivery best practices in collaboration with other leaders, ensuring team awareness of practices and tools used in the company and contributing to continuous improvement of runs handling from A to Z in order to stay ahead in the competition.
This is a unique position including the aspects of being a manager and a leader for a regional team, as well as owning Test Runs success across one's own projects.
Your leadership will ensure a great collaboration between team members and all relevant stakeholders. You’ll stand for the overall development of the team by coaching and guiding your team members, assisting with setting individual goals and evaluating performance against personal as well as company’s KPIs while making sure that the team members have needed resources and tools to succeed in their day-to-day work.
Why you'll love this job
- You’ll channel your passion for quality and help build amazing app experiences for people and phenomenal client experiences for some of the most exciting companies in the world.
- You’ll work in a fast-paced global company with a thriving business model, experienced leadership team and top-tier client roster.
- You’ll work alongside and learn from strongly motivated and experienced co-workers from diverse backgrounds and locations while enjoying the flexibility of a distributed team.
- Despite the distances, you’ll love our collaborative global culture and contribute to making Testlio a great place to work!
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a truly diverse and fast-paced environment.
- You will enjoy a Personal Development Perk and unlimited Udemy access to keep your mind happily stimulated.
- We will take good care of you by providing a stipend for sports activities and educational training (or attending seminars interesting to you), good food, relaxing massages etc.
- When COVID-19 and other conditions enable travel, you will have a blast at our in-person gatherings – meet the team and feel the vibe here.
What You Need to Succeed
- You feel empowered by the 5+ years of experience in the software quality assurance domain, that includes 3+ years of hands-on testing experience will help you shine.
- You take pride in continuous proactive learning in the domain of Software Testing, Quality Assurance, (mobile) technology domain and leadership / management as you want to stay innovative.
- You’re embellished with excellence in leadership (2+ years), but above else you are a great team player with demonstrated collaboration.
- Your management skills translate into your ability to give constructive, including positive feedback to team members to help them grow.
- Working under pressure tends to make you thrive and adapting with changes has made you resilient and self-motivated to get the best results out of yourself and from your team.
- Manage everyday activities and operations of the Testing Managers team – establish efficient routines and keep up the team’s spirit and supportive atmosphere which aligns to Testlio’s values.
- Being responsible for ensuring alignment to Testlio’s common quality criteria and best practices across all team members and projects.
- Monitoring quality KPIs of projects owned by your team members.
- Providing professional support, guidance and coaching within a team: motivating, challenging, energizing and empowering team members.
- Partnering with other members of our Services team in building an effective Around the Sun servicing model.
- Mentoring new team members and supporting ongoing professional development of existing teammates.
- Being a champion within the team who advocates latest Testlio platform developments and network related processes changes.
- Understanding and working within the boundaries of a project's success and financial metrics, such as margin, target utilization, NPS and more.
- Leading and coordinating Test Runs from start to finish – identifying relevant scope, estimating needed work task efforts, verifying the testing environment, preparing relevant test plans / mind maps / materials / guides and tools, involving relevant testers, triages reported issues, supporting testers, providing feedback and compiling meaningful end reports.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.