About the job
A Testing Strategist is responsible for providing strategic consultancy and leadership for complex projects across Testlio’s portfolio of clients.The Testing Strategist works in partnership with Testing and Engagement Managers to develop a holistic testing strategy inclusive of test design and integration with client’s software delivery pipeline.
With experience in consultancy, the Testing Strategist is a strong partner to our customers, guiding their (development) teams on testing delivery best practices, helping them to design better quality solutions and supporting their overall DevOps approach.
The Testing Strategist has an in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in different testing methodologies and a black belt in test design. Thanks to that, the Testing Strategist will be instrumental in advancing current quality practices and designing new testing capabilities in Testlio’s portfolio.
Why You’ll Love This Job
- With a vast variety of customers in Testlio’s portfolio, you will be able to go through situations which you can’t find anywhere else – you will be dealing with multiple projects at hands and partnering with an wonderful team to build amazing app experiences for the most exciting companies in the world!
- You have a chance to impact how an industry standard for quality is formed.
- You’ll work alongside and learn from strongly motivated and experienced co-workers from diverse backgrounds and locations while enjoying the flexibility of a distributed team.
- You will shape current and future Testlio offerings.
- Despite the distances, you’ll love our collaborative global culture and contribute to making Testlio a great place to work!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Consulting and partnering with Testing Managers, Test Leads, Engagement Managers and other stakeholders from all around the world on designing the testing strategy (including appropriate choice of manual and automated testing), setting the testing approach and choosing technical solutions for various projects.
- Consulting and supporting customers in testing strategy implementation.
- Supporting complex projects onboarding and ramp-ups – being hands-on in test design definition as well as finding solutions for providing various testing capabilities.
- Reviewing current testing approaches chosen in different projects and suggesting improvements.
- Contributing to building up new testing capabilities in Testlio’s offering and providing relevant coaching and training on these matters to stakeholders.
What You Need to Succeed
- You have a passion, curiosity and focused interest in the software testing domain.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in the field of software testing – inclusive of being hands on in (manual and automated) test design, strategic definition of testing approaches and solving technical testability problems.
- You have a proven track-record for providing testing services for different B2B as well as B2C applications of various platforms – mobile, web, desktop, IoT, etc.
- You have experience in consultancy of external and internal stakeholders.
- You have a high interest in innovation and improvement of current practices.
- You have excellent knowledge of software testing methodologies and procedures.
- You have excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English.
- You have strong time management, problem solving, task delegation, and prioritization capabilities.
- You are analytical and detail-oriented.
- You can work well under pressure and in an environment of constant change.
- You appreciate the flexibility in the working hours that allows you to balance your clients and your needs.
- You are a fast learner, continuously improving knowledge in the testing and software development domain.
- You are a team player, socially open-minded, empathetic and considerate of cultural differences.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. Female founded, Testlio celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures