About the job
No matter which mobile apps you use, there’s a good chance that Testlio plays a role in it. We have tested apps from top brands like the NBA, CBS, Microsoft, Hotels.com, and USA Today. Over 2 billion people have a better app experience because of our work.
To test all of those apps we need great testers. This is why we have our network of freelancers. Today more than 10,000 testers from 150+ countries have joined our network. That is a lot of people who all deserve the best possible communication and attention.
This is why we have opened up a position in the Network Team to find a Communication Specialist. There is never a dull moment in this role. One moment you will be talking with a tester from Aruba about a new opportunity we have to offer, a few minutes later with a Testlio employee from New Zealand about a webinar we have planned. There is a lot of information that needs to be shared, processed, escalated or simply acknowledged on a daily basis. As part of the Network team, you will primarily work with our network of testers. It can include direct messages, emails, email campaigns, or even video calls.
This role is suitable for a person who is ready to embrace the fast-paced working culture that a quickly growing international company has to offer. You have to feel right at home using English on a daily basis and you love helping people.
Testing Network Communication Specialist works from their own location (e.g. home office) and collaborates with a fully distributed team across the globe.
Why You’ll Love This Job
- You get to interact with thousands of people around the world and offer them exciting new opportunities.
- You get to set new communication best practices, share your ideas and make your ideas come to life.
- You’ll work in a fast-paced global company with a thriving business model, an experienced leadership team, industry-leading freelance testers, and a top-tier client roster.
- You’ll work alongside and learn from strongly motivated and experienced co-workers from diverse backgrounds and locations while enjoying the flexibility of a distributed team.
- Despite the distances, you’ll love our collaborative global culture and contribute to making Testlio a great place to work!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Ensuring our Network of freelancers is informed about any testing opportunities we have to offer.
- Making sure that all of the questions from our Network members get answered.
- You will be working closely with the Network Team to launch new and exciting recruitment campaigns for freelancers.
- You get to plan, create and launch new engagement activities for our freelancer network.
What You Need to Succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communicator with an ability to use both data and intuition to form decisions.
- Being tech-savvy and fascinated with technology.
- Taking initiative, working independently and efficiently without close supervision.
- You love working with people and have a passion to change the world.
- You can work well under pressure and in an environment of constant change.
- You are a fast learner, continuously improving knowledge in the testing and software development domain.
- You are a good team player, socially open-minded, empathetic, and considerate of cultural differences.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.
Before You Apply
This role is perfect for someone with a flare for communication, so the best way to show us your personality is with a short introduction of yourself in the form of a video cover letter instead of a traditional written format.
After going through the initial application steps here on our website, you'll be sent an automated response with further instructions on how to create and send us your video. As it will be a key item in your application, please let us know if for any reason you can't complete our requirement.
Thank you in advance for your valuable time and bravery. Looking forward to meeting you!