About the Job
No matter which mobile apps you use, there’s a good chance that Testlio plays a role in it. We have tested apps from top brands like the NBA, CBS, Microsoft, Hotels.com, and USA Today. Over 1.6 billion people have a better app experience because of our work.
With a growing client base, Testlio is seeking multiple Testing Coordinators to be part of our Testing Team and play an integral role in our client’s journey with Testlio. A Testing Coordinator is responsible for test case writing, run coordination, and tester team creation and management. Testing Coordinators work closely with clients, testers, Test Leads, Testing Managers, and Engagement Managers to ensure testing is executed with the Testlio stamp of quality.
Testing Coordinators work from their own location (e.g. home office) and collaborate with a fully distributed team across the globe. Testlio partners with testers in more than 150 countries.
Why you will love this job
- A true sense of belonging: the TestLion Pride is a global community of like-minded people who live Testlio’s six values every day. We’re deliberate about building our community with virtual events and activities that keep us connected across the globe.
- Growth through learning: knowledge exchange and learning are central to working at Testlio. You’ll find that motivated, experienced TestLions with diverse backgrounds can always introduce you to new perspectives. With unlimited Udemy access and custom-made courses, you've got the perfect environment for both personal and professional development.
- Enable human possibilities: your work at Testlio has a larger purpose. As a TestLion you will not only help our customers create well-built digital experiences for their users, but also create opportunities for Testlio's freelance network, and support social impact programs like Ignite.
- Freedom to roam: Testlio is a global company that embraces flexibility. You'll have room to work wherever within your region's main time zones. We also want to make sure you can take time off from work to rest. We honor national holidays in your home nation, and provide a generous number of days off, including personal wellness days.
What would your day look like
- Ensuring the quality of a Test Run by following recommend practices established within Testlio based on years of experience
- Creating Test cases based on the testing strategy provided by the Testing Manager
- Working with the Testing Manager, you’ll lead and coordinate Test Runs from start to finish.
- Conducting ongoing issue review activities and initiating appropriate follow-up actions for each project:
- Responding to client issue feedback
- Verifying Fixed Issues
- Reviewing issue backlogs
- Making proactive updates of the test plans by incorporating individual tester and client feedback
- Raising project and team related risks, problems and questions to the Engagement Managers and Testing Managers
- Monitoring Testers and Test Leads across multiple runs, providing constructive feedback, involving new testers into runs and initiating tester reporting whenever necessary
- Escalating any run-related and operational matters to the Testing Manager
- Working closely with other Testing Managers, Engagement Managers, Account Directors and relevant stakeholders with the purpose of ensuring client satisfaction
- Proactively defining priorities based on the work backlog, escalating any priority concerns or conflicts.
- With the supervision of the Testing Manager, the Testing Coordinator monitors project’s quality KPIs and takes appropriate actions to improve them
- Substitutes other Testing Coordinators and acts as a backup when needed
What you need to succeed
- Passion, curiosity and focused interest in the field of software testing
- At least 1 years of hands on testing experience, preferably also on mobile platforms
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies and procedures including basic understanding of
- various Testing methodologies and Testing vocabulary
- Prior customer facing experience is beneficial, but not mandatory
- Strong time management, problem solving, task delegation, and prioritization capabilities
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work well under pressure and in the environment of constant change
- Analytical and detail-oriented and are able to give constructive feedback to testers
- Enjoy actively participating in a highly collaborative team
- Fast learner, continuously improving your knowledge in the testing and software development domain
- Socially open-minded, expressing empathy and consideration to cultural differences
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and cultures.