About the job
No matter which mobile apps you use, there’s a good chance that Testlio plays a role in it. We have tested apps from top brands like the NBA, CBS, Microsoft, Hotels.com, and Manchester United F.C. Over 1.6 billion people have a better app experience because of our work.
At Testlio we have an international team of freelance Test Leads who collaborate closely with our Services Team. We are creating a new role that would focus on the development and management of our freelance Test Leads.
Developing standardized processes that yield only high-quality Test Leads is crucial to our growth as a company. As the Test Lead Team Manager, you need to ensure that every Test Lead is paired with the right project and vice versa.
Test Lead Team Manager is a role for someone looking to manage a large international team. You understand the value of standardized approaches. You love creating opportunities for people. You are passionate about developing, mentoring, and coaching your team members. And most importantly, you love a good challenge.
Your leadership will ensure a great collaboration between team members and all relevant stakeholders. You’ll stand guiding your team members, assist with setting individual goals, and evaluate performance against personal as well as company KPIs while making sure that the team members have needed resources and tools to succeed in their day-to-day work.
- Manage everyday activities and operations of the Test Leading team – establish efficient routines and keep up the team’s spirit and supportive atmosphere which aligns with Testlio’s values.
- Being responsible for ensuring alignment to Testlio’s common quality criteria and best practices across all team member’s projects.
- Developing and training new team members – creating courses, tests and providing feedback to enable your team to grow multiple times.
- Providing professional support, guidance, and coaching within a team: motivating, challenging, energizing, and empowering team members.
- Monitoring quality KPIs of projects your team members are working on.
- Partnering with other members of our Services team in building an effective Around the Sun servicing model.
- Being a champion within the team who advocates the latest Testlio platform developments and network-related process changes.
- Ensuring your team is working within the boundaries of a project's success and financial metrics, such as margin, target utilization, NPS, and more.
What You Need to Succeed
- You feel empowered by extensive experience in the software quality assurance domain, which includes team-leading experience that will help you shine.
- You take pride in continuous proactive learning in the domain of Software Testing, Quality Assurance, (mobile) technology domain, and leadership/management as you want to stay innovative.
- You’re embellished with excellence in leadership, but above all else you are a great team player with demonstrated collaboration.
- Your management skills translate into your ability to give constructive, including positive feedback to team members to help them grow.
Why You’ll Love This Job
- You’ll be able channel your passion for quality and help build amazing app experiences for people and phenomenal client experiences for some of the most exciting companies in the world.
- You’ll work in a fast-paced global company with a thriving business model, experienced leadership team, and top-tier client roster.
- You’ll work alongside and learn from strongly motivated and experienced co-workers from diverse backgrounds and locations while enjoying the flexibility of a distributed team.
- Despite the distances, you’ll love our collaborative global culture and contribute to making Testlio a great place to work!
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a truly diverse and fast-paced environment.
- You will enjoy Wellness, Personal Development perks and an unlimited Udemy access to keep your mind happily, healthy and stimulated.
- When COVID-19 and other conditions enable travel, you will have a blast at our in-person gatherings – meet the team and feel the vibe here.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.