About the job
No matter which mobile apps you use, there’s a good chance that Testlio plays a role in it. We have tested apps from top brands like the NBA, CBS, Microsoft, Hotels.com, and USA Today. Over 2 billion people have a better app experience because of our work.
To test all of those apps we need great testers. This is why we have our network of freelancers. Today more than 10,000 testers from 150+ countries have joined our network. That is a lot of people who all deserve the best possible communication and attention.
This is why we have opened up a full-time position in the Network Team to find a Sourcing Specialist. There is never a dull moment in this role. One moment you will be talking with a tester from Aruba about a new opportunity we have to offer, a few minutes later with a Testlio employee from New Zealand about a webinar we have planned. There is a lot of information that needs to be shared, processed, escalated or simply acknowledged on a daily basis. As part of the Network team, you will primarily work with our network of testers. It can include direct messages, emails, email campaigns, or even video calls.
This role is suitable for a person who is ready to embrace the fast-paced working culture that a quickly growing international company has to offer. You have to feel right at home using English on a daily basis and you love helping people.
Sourcing Specialists works from their own location (e.g. home office) and collaborates with a fully distributed team across the globe.
Why You’ll Love This Job
- Chance to interact with thousands of people around the world and offer them exciting new opportunities, be an ambassador for Testlio.
- Help us set new communication best practices, share your ideas and make your ideas come to life.
Why You Will Love Being a Part of Testlio
- A true sense of belonging: the TestLion Pride is a global community of like-minded people who live Testlio’s six values every day. We’re deliberate about building our community with virtual events and activities that keep us connected across the globe.
- Growth through learning: knowledge exchange and learning are central to working at Testlio. You’ll find that motivated, experienced TestLions with diverse backgrounds can always introduce you to new perspectives. With unlimited Udemy access and custom-made courses, you've got the perfect environment for both personal and professional development.
- Enable human possibilities: your work at Testlio has a larger purpose. As a TestLion you will not only help our customers create well-built digital experiences for their users, but also create opportunities for Testlio's freelance network, and support social impact programs like Ignite.
- Freedom to roam: Testlio is a global company that embraces flexibility. You'll have room to work wherever within your region's main time zones. We also want to make sure you can take time off from work to rest. We honor national holidays in your home nation, and provide a generous number of days off, including personal wellness days.
What Would Your Day Look Like
- Finding talented people all over the world who are passionate about testing opportunities.
- Ensuring our Network of freelancers is informed about any testing opportunities we have to offer.
- Making sure that all of the questions from our Network members get answered.
- Working closely with the Network Team to launch new and exciting recruitment campaigns for freelancers.
- Planning, creating and launching new engagement activities for our freelancer network.
What You Need to Succeed
- Great communicator with the ability to use both data and intuition to form decisions.
- Fast learner, continuously improving knowledge in the testing and software development domain.
- Being tech-savvy and fascinated with technology.
- Previous experience in sourcing or recruiting will be a bonus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Love for working with people and have a passion to change the world.
- Taking initiative, working independently and efficiently without close supervision.
- Working well under pressure and in an environment of constant change.
- Good team player, socially open-minded, empathetic, and considerate of cultural differences.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and cultures.