About the job
No matter which apps you use, there’s a good chance that you’ve seen Testlio’s work in action. We test apps for top brands like the NBA, CBS, Netflix, Microsoft, SAP, American Express, and the most popular social networks and innovative growth companies. Our testing management platform, a global network of expert testers, and robust client services power mobile app and software testing at any scale, in any location, in any language, on any device. Billions of people have a better digital experience, thanks to Testlio.
Why You’ll Love This Job
- An opportunity to significantly impact Testlio’s continued growth as a contributor to the Quality Engineering Center of Excellence.
- With a vast variety of customers in Testlio’s portfolio, you will be able to go through situations that you can’t find anywhere else – you will work closely with 1-2 clients and partner with a wonderful team to build amazing app experiences for the most exciting companies in the world!
- Chance to work alongside and learn from strongly motivated and experienced co-workers from diverse backgrounds and locations while enjoying the flexibility of a distributed team.
- You will contribute in shaping the current and future Testlio approach to Automated Testing and work closely with our platform team to imagine and deliver solutions.
- Competitive compensation with stock options.
- Perks for your development and wellness.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Ensure work quality and timely delivery of the automated scripts to your assigned clients.
- Work closely with Engagement Managers and Testing Managers in understanding test automation priorities and estimating script creation hours.
- Contribute in the PR review process along with Quality Engineering Manager.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing the data.
- Collect feedback from Quality Engineer freelancers as well as from clients to improve Testlio’s automation offerings.
- Use your extensive automation experience to challenge, recommend, and partner with internal teams to drive strategic Automated Testing solutions.
- Work closely with your peers on the Quality Engineering Circle of Excellence team and cross-functional departments to continually identify opportunities to improve our customers’ experience.
- Collaborate with Testlio Product and Partner Ecosystem leaders to ensure alignment of Testlio Platform capabilities, integrations, and alliances.
- Responsible for building/enhancing/managing Testlio’s test automation capabilities.
What You Need to Succeed
- Minimum five years of experience in technology consulting, including developing test automation solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with Selenium and Appium. Cypress and/or other frameworks are a bonus.
- Previous experience in collaborating with different stakeholders and clients, and developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Prior knowledge in test automation, automated testing, and CI/CD.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Be able to learn quickly and continuously expand your knowledge.
- To be comfortable with a frequently changing environment and be able to adapt fast.
- To be a team player, socially open-minded, empathetic, and considerate of cultural differences.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is a female-founded, equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and cultures.