About the job
Testlio is a global leader in managed app testing, serving large clients like CBS, Microsoft, NBA and SAP who together have over 1.6 billion users of their digital products. We operate a subscription business that is venture capital backed and profitable and growing strongly year-over-year. We envision products and services that elevate industry processes and practices to deliver software experiences that energize the world.
As a Product Manager you are responsible for identifying, scoping and analysing problem definitions. Collaborating with stakeholders to define requirements, business opportunities and doing competitive market analysis – you know what the market needs, how to build compelling products and potentially have a market edge. Working closely with your product engineering team, collaborating with other Platform functions, you build product roadmap and prioritize increments for continuous learnings and improvements. Writing good documentation and communicating with the target audience is something you enjoy and do to increase product adoption and awareness – you drive feedback loops to fuel decision making and product enhancements.
- Be an influencer – translate problems and requirements into an attainable product roadmap, own and drive your product vision.
- Conduct market and competitor research, share learnings to raise awareness.
- Articulate clear functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Create and implement success criteria, metrics that have observable results.
- Partner with stakeholders to build compelling product roadmaps.
- Work closely with Designers/Engineers to dive deep into user experience and narratives to deliver elegant solutions that drive efficiency and top of the art experiences.
- Own go-to market training, documentation and release communication.
- Collect feedback, analyse and adjust features and solutions to meet user satisfaction.
- Manage product iterations from ideation to rollout – manage expectations and releases of your product.
What do we expect from you?
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager working on different enterprise software products in a software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology company.
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar would benefit you in this role.
- Ability to communicate complex topics in a simple, effective manner to the team, stakeholders and partners.
- Great English is a must to be able to collaborate seamlessly with our teams.
- You're comfortable with ambiguity and abstract environment – independent and disciplined to drive product, accommodating change.
- Good knowledge of software development processes/lifecycle and testing aspects of it.
- Proven experience with delivering products in abstract settings.
- You have a “user first” attitude and are passionate about fixing user problems.
What we have to offer
- You have a chance to help deliver the mission for some of the biggest companies in the world by building a dedicated test management platform.
- You’ll work alongside and learn from strongly motivated and experienced co-workers from diverse backgrounds and locations while enjoying the flexibility of a distributed team.
- We will take good care of you by compensating sporting activities, educational training (or attending seminars interesting to you), team events to really get to know each other because team is everything etc.
- Despite the distances, you’ll love our collaborative global culture and contribute to making Testlio a great place to work!
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.