About the job
Testlio helps more than a billion people use world-class apps in real-life moments that matter. With an industry-leading testing platform and unmatched QA experts, we aspire to power clients with insights-driven testing. Many of the world’s best apps trust Testlio to enable them to deploy with confidence. Our clients include CBS, Fox, Etsy, Hotels.com, Lyft, Microsoft, MLS, The NBA, Strava, USA Today, and Vimeo.
Testlio’s design team is seeking a seasoned Product Designer to build the industry’s most advanced cloud-based software testing platform. You’ll ensure that our product and its features are valuable for people, easy to use and of the highest level of craft and execution. There’s only a handful of designers working in this space, so your work will significantly impact the way software is tested and developed. To succeed, you’ll need strong communication and problem-solving skills, plus the ability to mediate and cope with rapid change.
What we have to offer
- Competitive compensation with stock options. Plus, perks for your development and wellness.
- Opportunity to work fully remotely.
- Chance to help some of the biggest and most exciting companies in the world to confidently deliver apps that already reach more than 1 billion people.
- Constant learning and growth in a truly diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Unmatched company culture, collaborating with a motivated, transparent and talented globally distributed team.
- Not to mention, you’ll be part of an amazing Pride of TestLions.
What you need to succeed
- 6+ years of experience designing a mix of consumer and enterprise products.
- A demonstrated ability to foster an environment of teamwork and cooperation and build partnerships across the organization.
- Ability to adapt your methods and design processes to the needs of different collaborators and situations.
- Data-driven to learn and understand how users interact with the product by testing and validating your work.
- Empathy to understand users' needs and translate them to holistic, systematic solutions.
- Interaction Design skills to craft experiences from concept to execution.
- Visual Design skills with proficiency in typography, UI, color, layout, iconography, and aesthetic sense how these elements impact product functionality.
- Exposure to, or being interested in – testing or developer tools.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS or JS to create design prototypes.
- Copywriting skills to describe product functionality.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and cultures.