About the job
Testlio is the originator of networked testing. Our award-winning combination of platform, freelancers, and services enables our clients to deliver great customer experiences—fast. Many of the world’s best apps trust Testlio to enable them to deploy with confidence. Our clients include CBS, Fox, Etsy, Hotels.com, Lyft, Microsoft, MLS, NBA, Strava, USA Today, and Vimeo.
Data is the new gold, and we have tons of it! We use this data to build cutting edge applications to help our clients to improve their business, using NLP, computer vision and time series forecasting, among other techniques. We are looking for people to help build models that exploit our data generating added value for our clients. We have just started an exciting path to transform the company into the leader of the testing domain using AI/ML. If you are a talented team player who knows how to drive your own path, come and join us!
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Contributing ideas to our product development roadmap.
- Development of a service lifecycle (mastering the model development):
- Design and optimize SQL queries.
- Transform data (ETLs, stream processing) and manage it using data pipelines (data lakes and warehouses).
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement technical solutions to (i) identify start-of-the-art models and fine-tune them to our data; (ii) develop custom models and algorithms and (iii) analyze data quality and model performance.
- Transform MVPs into robust production services, monitor them, and upgrade them if the model performance decays.
What we expect from you
- A university degree in a technical subject (Computer science, Mathematics or similar).
- Advanced knowledge of AI, ML and DL techniques, and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Deep knowledge of several programming languages, such as Python and SQL.
- Good knowledge of databases and cloud frameworks, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS Redshift.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Fluent in English.
What we can offer?
- You will have the chance to help some of the biggest and most exciting companies in the world confidently ship apps that today already reach more than 1 billion people.
- Opportunity to experience an unmatched company culture, collaborating with a motivated, transparent and talented global, distributed team.
- Opportunity to work fully remotely.
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a truly diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary, compensation plans and stock options.
- Employee wellness and development perks.
- Not to mention, you’ll be part of an amazing pride of lions – check out our latest Lionfest video and be updated with what’s going on atm.
You can find more information and already get some insights about our Platform team here.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.