About the job
Testlio is the originator of networked testing. Our award-winning combination of platform, freelancers, and services enables our clients to deliver great customer experiences—fast. We envision our Platform to be offering insights and deeper data capabilities to practice the data-driven decisions to release software. Data Engineering is instrumental in our quest for insights-driven testing solutions. This role is twofold: on the one hand, optimizing our data architecture, implementing the correspondent processing pipelines; and on the other hand, leading the team reporting capabilities for both internal and external users. In Testlio we conceive data as a key asset for the future of the company, and therefore playing this role implies working together with data scientists to help them implement AI/ML solutions.
- Design, develop, install, test and maintain data management systems.
- Build the solution required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources into data warehouses.
- Own, operate and maintain data warehouses as well as any tools required for data ETL or business intelligence systems.
- Support Platform teams to build data for testing and demos.
- Install/update data disaster recovery procedures.
- Recommend different ways to constantly improve data reliability and quality.
- Build reporting architecture for external users, served via Platform.
- Build BI reports for internal users – ready to transform those reports into customer facing reports with Platform teams.
- Work with various owners from other department to analyse their needs for any data reports.
- Turn raw data into useful insights and compelling stories, and to build awesome visualisations on top of it.
- Work with Data Science team to help building AI/ML models for Platform.
- Research new uses for existing data.
- Degree preferred in Computer Science or related domain.
- Proven work experience at least 5 years as a data engineer and/or data analyst.
- Good understanding and knowledge of data architecture and modelling.
- Good practical experience with ETL and Data Warehousing concept.
- Experience working with AWS data solutions, as Redshift and QuickSight, and relational databases, as MySQL and MariaDB will be a plus.
- Familiarity with different analytical tools.
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Strong teamwork experience with individual discipline.
- Fluent in English.
What can we offer?
- You will have the chance to help some of the biggest and most exciting companies in the world confidently ship apps that today already reach more than 1 billion people.
- Opportunity to experience an unmatched company culture, collaborating with a motivated, transparent and talented global, distributed team.
- Opportunity to work fully remotely.
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a truly diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary, compensation plans and stock options.
- Employee wellness and development perks.
- Not to mention, you’ll be part of an amazing pride of lions – check out our latest Lionfest video and be updated with what’s going on atm.
You can find more information and already get some insights about our Platform team here.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.