About the job
No matter which apps you use, there’s a good chance that you’ve seen Testlio’s work in action. We test apps for top brands like the NBA, Paramount+, Netflix, Microsoft, SAP, and Amazon, as well as the most popular social networks and innovative growth companies. Our testing management platform, a global network of expert testers, and client services power mobile app and software testing at any scale, in any location, in any language, and on any device. Billions of people have a better digital experience thanks to Testlio.
Our people and our customers are the key to Testlio’s success. We are hiring a Sales Engineer who will report to our VP, Sales, and work closely with the rest of our global sales team and customer base.
Why you’ll love this job
- Help our customers better understand Testlio’s diverse solutions by being the go-to expert in the team
- Work with some of the most exciting start-ups to the biggest companies in the world and help them to succeed in delivering elegant products
- The opportunity to build on existing in-region customer momentum and accounts
- Support our distributed sales team that has a strong ‘we’ before ‘me’ culture
- Evangelize a solution that has already shown value for leading brands across the world
- Work in a sales culture that encourages autonomy, taking risks, and working with high integrity
Why you will love being a part of Testlio
- A true sense of belonging: the TestLion Pride is a global community of like-minded people who live Testlio’s six values every day. We’re deliberate about building our community with virtual events and activities that keep us connected across the globe.
- Growth through learning: knowledge exchange and learning are central to working at Testlio. You’ll find that motivated, experienced TestLions with diverse backgrounds can always introduce you to new perspectives. With unlimited Udemy access and custom-made courses, you've got the perfect environment for both personal and professional development.
- Enable human possibilities: your work at Testlio has a larger purpose. As a TestLion you will not only help our customers create well-built digital experiences for their users, but also create opportunities for Testlio's freelance network, and support social impact programs like Ignite.
- Freedom to roam: Testlio is a global company that embraces flexibility. You'll have room to work wherever within your region's main time zones. We also want to make sure you can take time off from work to rest. We honor national holidays in your home nation, and provide a generous number of days off, including personal wellness days.
- Exceptional benefits: To support this culture, we provide a monthly WFH stipend, quarterly wellness credit, and annual learning credit in addition to equity, multiple healthcare plans, 401k, and generous PTO.
What would your day look like
- Managing and delivering compelling, crisp and lasting set of Platform demos to ‘wow’ customers and help them see us as a differentiated company in the market
- Work alongside the sales and services to team to bridge the gap between customer needs and our philosophy to craft thoughtful proposals that help us win
- Researching and understand our capabilities to provide support at key moments in deal cycles
- Understand market trends and gaps and educating us on ways to provide new solutions to meet customer needs
- Training other members of the sales team on the technical nuances of our approach—and how to demonstrate our software differentiators
What you need to succeed
- Technical Skills
- Between 3-7 years of experience in supporting technical sales of software testing, DevOps and/or software development solutions
- General knowledge of software testing solutions – including manual (quality assurance) and automated (quality engineering) approaches
- Previous experience in presenting software and services
- Ability to deliver engaging product presentations and demonstrations
- Understanding of enterprise sales cycles
- Confidence in communicating with both technical and business buyers, inclusive of VPs Engineering and CTOs at compelling companies around the world
- BS or equivalent in computer science is preferred
- Human Skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Creativity, energy and positivity
- The ability to collaborate across teams – which span timezones, cultures, and roles – to build strong customer partnerships
- Humility and willingness to take on feedback.
- Excited to work remotely in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated and willing to wear many hats and you like thinking about ways we can improve to supercharge our growth
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is a female-founded, equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and cultures.