Testlio is seeking a Sales Director (SD) reporting to our Director of Sales to help us establish business relationships with new strategic target accounts. This SD will be responsible for all activities and management associated with driving new business and revenue through their assigned prospect accounts to further the growth of Testlio.
The ideal candidate is strategic, savvy, has impeccable communication skills, and is seasoned in connecting and negotiating with SVP/C-level executives. This position is made for a skilled and engaging person who is comfortable interacting with prospects across industries. As an SD, you will be regularly closing deals in the $500k-$1M range. Growing pipeline and managing high profile accounts with strategy and intent is a critical part of this role.
Prior experience working as a Sales or Business Development in the mobile, consumer apps, DevOps, DevTestOps, and/or marketing technology industries is preferred. Experience selling to large consumer media, sports, entertainment, and/or travel companies is a bonus. Our ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to develop strong business relationships and influence decision makers. You must have an instinct for high growth opportunities and a keen understanding for driving revenue and maximizing potential.
The Sales Director will be part of our Revenue Team and will work closely with a fully distributed Services team.
Why You’ll Love This Job
- You'll help some of the biggest and most exciting companies in the world to succeed and appreciate the value of Testlio's work
- You’ll work in a fast-paced global company with a thriving business model, experienced leadership team and top-tier client roster
- You’ll work alongside and learn from strongly motivated and experienced co-workers from diverse backgrounds and locations
- You’ll enjoy the flexibility of working from home, saving precious time from daily commuting
- Despite the distances, you’ll love our collaborative global culture and contribute to making Testlio a great place to work!
What We Have to Offer
- You will have a competitive package of base salary, commission, and stock options
- You and your dependents will be offered competitive medical, vision, and dental benefits
- You will enjoy a Personal Development Perk and unlimited Udemy access to keep your mind happily stimulated
- You will enjoy the remote work flexibility and have a Remote Work Stipend to set up your inspiring workspace
- You will have a Wellness Perk to stay healthy
- You will have unlimited PTO to help you stay refreshed and energized
- You will have cool (global) colleagues and a manager to work with, learn from, and laugh with
- Each year, you will have a blast at our offsites in the U.S. and Estonia with co-workers from diverse locations. Check out our Lionfest video and get excited to be a Testlion!
What You'll Be Doing
- You will achieve your activity, pipeline and new business targets
- You will initiate, develop and manage the entire pipeline from building your own opportunities to closing complex deals.
- You will direct and enable effective executive engagement and relationships between Testlio and target accounts.
- You will direct and manage complete and complex sales cycles presenting to and engaging with VP, SVP and C-level executives.
- You will be the expert regarding all knowledge about your assigned target accounts.
- You will leverage and work collaboratively with Testlio's internal and external teams to make sure each customer engagement kicks off with success.
What You Need to Succeed
- You have 7+ years of mobile, digital or technology sales and account management experience.
- You have experience in reaching and developing relationships with SVP and C-level executives.
- You have a good understanding of the mobile or digital ecosystem landscape and relationships. You have experience helping customers optimize their mobile or digital strategy.
- You have a track record of success working with global, strategic accounts.
- You are able to showcase how technology + services solutions can deliver compelling business outcomes.
- You are an excellent team player with strong collaboration and demonstrated leadership skills.
- You are a strong communicator and presenter with strong negotiation skills, sound interpersonal skills and the ability to influence at senior levels.
- You are resilient, self-motivated, results driven and possess exceptional relationship-building skills.
- You have experience using Salesforce in a clear and disciplined weekly fashion.
- You have demonstrated excellence and accomplishments, both professionally and in other areas of life (sports, music, art, academics, volunteer, service, etc.)
- You have a proven ability to work from a home office environment with a distributed, international team.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.