About the job
Testlio is a global leader in managed app testing, serving large clients like CBS, Microsoft, NBA and SAP who together have over 1.6 billion users of their digital products. The company operates a subscription business that is venture capital backed and profitable—and has generally grown strongly year-over-year.
The Revenue Operations Analyst will report to our Business Operations Manager and will play a vital role in providing ongoing operational support to both the Sales and Marketing teams. Your work will help optimize the buyer experience, increase revenue, and prioritize our decisions with passion, data-driven analysis and thoughtful business recommendations. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing guidance on the Sales and Marketing tech stack, improving data quality throughout revenue systems, and hands-on analytics of our Sales and Marketing data structure. An in-depth knowledge of Salesforce, Hubspot and integrating the two platforms is a must.
What You'll Do
- Partner with internal business teams (Marketing, Sales, Operations etc.) to establish and evaluate business KPIs that ultimately allow for data-driven decisions
- Drive improvement, efficiency, and effectiveness into all dashboards and KPIs
- Manage the CRM platform management, as well as optimize and manage the integrations between CRM, Sales and Marketing tools
- Apply experience in quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers
- Participate in the development and improvement of Sales and Marketing processes to streamline workflows in both areas
- Help us use data and insights to our advantage, as we scale the business and invest in key programs over the next few years
What You'll Bring
- 3-5 years in a sales and marketing operations analyst, business intelligence analyst, or sales support role
- Must have Salesforce experience from a user and administrator perspective, as well as experience with Hubspot
- Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Nav, Apollo and Gong experience a bonus
- Proven business sense with problem solving, project management, and analytical skills
- Experience providing practical business insights and recommendations from large data sets
- High energy and positive problem-solving attitude
- Comfortable working across multiple regions and time zone
What We Offer
- You will have the chance to help some of the biggest and most exciting companies in the world confidently ship apps that today already reach more than 1 billion people
- Testlio’s purpose, vision, and values help unlock positive mindsets and behaviours. Our social impact programs like Ignite make a difference in the world
- Opportunity to work fully remotely
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a truly diverse and fast-paced environment
- Competitive compensation with stock options. Plus, perks for your development and wellness.
- Not to mention, you’ll be part of an amazing pride of lions – check out our Lionfest video and be updated with what’s going on atm
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and cultures.