About the Job
No matter which mobile apps you use, there’s a good chance that Testlio plays a role in it. We have tested apps from top brands like the NBA, CBS, Microsoft, Hotels.com, and USA Today. Over 1.6 billion people have a better app experience because of our work.
Our people are the key to Testlio’s success. We are innovators in the QA industry and for that we need the best talent out there so we can continue fulfilling our dreams.
Thus, we are seeking for a remote, US-based Recruiter to join our global HR team and be the essential catalyst of Testlio’s continuous growth. It’s a job that will offer you challenges but also self development and the opportunity to work with the very best in our industry.
Why You’ll Love This Job
- You will take pride in finding the right individuals for the right job and thrive in Testlio’s unique global culture
- You will have the ownership of multiple hiring processes and be the trusted go-to expert for your hiring stakeholders when it comes to recruitment
- You’ll work in a fast-paced global company with a thriving business model, experienced leadership team and top-tier client roster
- You’ll work alongside and learn from strongly motivated and experienced co-workers from diverse backgrounds and locations
- You’ll enjoy the flexibility of working from home, saving precious time from daily commuting
- You’ll love our collaborative global culture and contribute to making Testlio a great place to work!
What We Have to Offer
- You will have a comprehensive package of base salary and Testlio stock options
- You and your dependents will be offered competitive medical, vision, and dental benefits
- You will enjoy a Personal Development Perk and unlimited Udemy access to keep your mind happily stimulated
- You will enjoy the remote work flexibility and have a Remote Work Stipend to set up your inspiring workspace
- You will have a Wellness Perk to stay healthy
- You will have unlimited PTO to help you stay refreshed and energized
- You will have cool (global) colleagues and a manager to work with, learn from, and laugh with
- When travel becomes safe again, you will have a blast at our in-person gatherings with co-workers from diverse locations.
What You’ll Be Doing
Working from your own location in the US, you will mainly partner with hiring managers in Services, Sales, Marketing and focus on hires in North, Central, and South America regions.
- Full-cycle recruitment – Depending on the hiring process of specific roles, you will perform some or all of the steps:
- Help define and prepare the profiles to fill, salary benchmarking, advertising channel, and selection process
- Advertise the jobs and source candidates (US and other Americas countries)
- Screen applications, approach candidates, and conduct initial screening interviews
- Coordinate interviews for relevant stakeholders, such as the hiring manager
- Write timely and meaningful feedback to candidates after a hiring decision
- Make sure relevant documentation is prepared and background checks are done correctly and timely
- Coordinate onboarding sessions and onboard new hires on their first day
- Process optimization, improvement, and additional support
- Use data to identify blockers to hiring, and communicate this so everyone in the hiring team understands their role in improving the hiring KPIs
- In collaboration with your HR teammates, continually optimize the recruitment process and make sure it is globally scalable
- Participate in other HR and/or company projects and activities
- Employer brand ambassadorship (continuous)
- You can identify with Testlio values and believe that hiring isn’t a one-time interaction but a process of building long term relationships with others. Thus, you will naturally carry out Testlio’s values in your interactions with job candidates.
What You Need to Succeed
- You have extensive experience of full-cycle recruitment in a tech and/or sales organization
- No matter your audience’s backgrounds, cultures, positions, locations, you can effectively communicate with them – mostly in writing and speaking – with Testlio’s employer brand in mind. You have good video calls and email etiquette.
- You deeply care about candidate experience and enjoy delivering a positive, personalized experience to your candidates
- You have a good sense for spotting the right talents for Testlio’s environment behind candidates’ titles
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, can pick up new information and tools fast, and can help Testlio build clarity when necessary (e.g., help shape a new hiring process)
- You can influence hiring decisions with your independent judgment and neutrality
- You have some experience with GreenHouse or other major ATS
- You have experience with diversity hires
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.