About the job
No matter which apps you use, there’s a good chance that you’ve seen Testlio’s work in action. We test apps for top brands like the NBA, CBS, Netflix, Microsoft, SAP, American Express, and the most popular social networks and innovative growth companies. Our testing management platform, a global network of expert testers, and robust client services power mobile app and software testing at any scale, in any location, in any language, on any device. Billions of people have a better digital experience, thanks to Testlio.
The Quality Engineering Manager is a strong partner to our customers, guiding their teams on testing delivery best practices. Internally, you will also be responsible for collaborating and contributing to the development of the Quality Engineering Center of Excellence, including automation best practices, go-to-market approach, and overall client engagement best practices.
Why You’ll Love This Job
- An opportunity to significantly impact Testlio’s continued growth as a contributor to the Quality Engineering Center of Excellence.
- With a vast variety of customers in Testlio’s portfolio, you will be able to go through situations that you can’t find anywhere else – you will be dealing with multiple projects and partnering with a wonderful team to build amazing app experiences for the most exciting companies in the world!
- Chance to work alongside and learn from strongly motivated and experienced co-workers from diverse backgrounds and locations while enjoying the flexibility of a distributed team.
- You will shape the current and future Testlio approach to Automated Testing and work closely with our platform team to imagine and deliver solutions.
- Despite the distances, you’ll love our collaborative global culture and contribute to making Testlio a great place to work!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Design, build and manage Testlio’s test automation governance process.
- Determine test script quality improvement factors and evaluate the script reliability.
- Make sure the QE network adheres to Testlio’s defined scripting governance process.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing the data.
- Work in accordance with deadlines for delivering quality scripts to our clients.
- Use your extensive automation experience to challenge, recommend, and partner with internal teams to drive strategic Automated Testing solutions.
- Ensure a client’s experience, onboarding, and value realization are exceptional, and pilot implementations result in new logo acquisitions and expansion opportunities.
- Work closely with your peers on the Services Leadership team and cross-functional departments to continually identify opportunities to improve our customer experience.
- Collaborate with Testlio Product and Partner Ecosystem leaders to ensure aligned Testlio Platform capabilities, integrations, and alliances.
What You Need to Succeed
- Minimum five years of experience in technology consulting, including developing test automation solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with Selenium, Appium, Cypress and other frameworks.
- Previous experience in collaborating with different stakeholders and clients, and developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Prior knowledge in test automation, automated testing, and CI/CD.
- Experience in developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Be able to learn fast and continuously expand your knowledge.
- To be a team player, socially open-minded, empathetic, and considerate of cultural differences.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.