About the job
No matter which apps you use, there’s a good chance that you’ve seen Testlio’s work in action. We test apps for top brands like the NBA, CBS, Netflix, Microsoft, SAP, American Express, and the most popular social networks and innovative growth companies. Our testing management platform, a global network of expert testers, and robust client services power mobile app and software testing at any scale, in any location, in any language, on any device. Billions of people have a better digital experience, thanks to Testlio.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer who has experience in Selenium, Appium and REST-Assured, using Java. Main goal will be doing UI and API automation testing.
You will have a full-time permanent contract, with all the benefits of working at Testlio.
Starting date will be September 2022.
You will work closely with our client, based in the US, and its development team. They are developing an AI-based analytics app, used to forecast and drive business growth. As our client is based in the US the working time will be from 9:00 to 17:00 of the Pacific Time zone (PDT).
- Location: Central and South America (working in Paciific Time zone)
- Type of testing: UI and API Automation Testing
- Skills and Experience: Selenium, Appium, REST-Assured, Java
- Workload: Full-time (40 hours per week, Mon-Fri; 9:00 – 17:00 Pacific Time zone, PDT)
- Language: excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Type of work: full remote
What You’ll Be Doing
- Ensure work quality and timely delivery of the automated scripts to your assigned clients.
- Work closely with Engagement Managers and Testing Managers in understanding test automation priorities and estimating script creation hours.
- Contribute in the PR review process along with Quality Engineering Manager.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing the data.
Why you will love this job
- With a vast variety of customers in Testlio’s portfolio, you will be able to go through situations that you can’t find anywhere else – you will work closely with our client and partner with a wonderful team to build amazing app experiences for the most exciting companies in the world!
- Chance to work alongside and learn from strongly motivated and experienced co-workers from diverse backgrounds and locations while enjoying the flexibility of a distributed team.
- Despite the distances, you’ll love our collaborative global culture and contribute to making Testlio a great place to work!
- Work fully remotely in a Distributed By Design company and from region.
- Learn constantly in a truly diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Competitive compensation with stock options.
- Perks for your development and wellness.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and cultures.