About the job
No matter which apps you use, there’s a good chance that you’ve seen Testlio’s work in action. We test apps for top brands like the NBA, CBS, Netflix, Microsoft, SAP, American Express, and the most popular social networks and innovative growth companies. Our testing management platform, a global network of expert testers, and robust client services power mobile app and software testing at any scale, in any location, in any language, on any device. Billions of people have a better digital experience, thanks to Testlio.
We are now looking for a Quality Engineer who has experience in Java, Selenium, Appium and Headspin (or other cloud service providers).
You will have a full-time permanent contract, with all the benefits of working at Testlio!
Starting date will be October 2022.
You will work closely with our client and its development team. The product they have developed is a communication app, that among other features allows instant messaging, and sharing pictures, audio and videos. As our client is based in South Africa the working time will be from 9:00 to 17:00 South African time.
- Experience with Java, Selenium, and Appium;
- Experience with Headspin or any other cloud service providers, like BrowserStack, Sauce Labs, Perfecto
- Location: Africa
- Workload: Full-Time (40 hours per week, Mon-Fri; 9:00 – 17:00 South African time)
- Language: English, professional level
- Type of work: fully remote.
- Type of contract: Full-Time permanent contract.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Ensure work quality and timely delivery of the automated scripts to your assigned clients.
- Work closely with Engagement Managers and Testing Managers in understanding test automation priorities and estimating script creation hours.
- Contribute in the PR review process along with Quality Engineering Manager.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing the data.
Why you will love this job
- With a vast variety of customers in Testlio’s portfolio, you will be able to go through situations that you can’t find anywhere else – you will work closely with our client and partner with a wonderful team to build amazing app experiences for the most exciting companies in the world!
- Chance to work alongside and learn from strongly motivated and experienced co-workers from diverse backgrounds and locations while enjoying the flexibility of a distributed team.
- Despite the distances, you’ll love our collaborative global culture and contribute to making Testlio a great place to work!
- Work fully remotely in a Distributed By Design company and from region.
- Learn constantly in a truly diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Competitive compensation with stock options.
- Perks for your development and wellness.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and cultures.