About the Job
No matter which apps you use, there’s a good chance that you’ve seen Testlio’s work in action. We test apps for top brands like the NBA, Paramount+, Netflix, Microsoft, SAP, and Amazon, as well as the most popular social networks and innovative growth companies. Our testing management platform, a global network of expert testers, and client services power mobile app and software testing at any scale, in any location, in any language, and on any device. Billions of people have a better digital experience thanks to Testlio.
To support our continued growth and innovation, we are hiring a Public Relations Manager to build our external comms program. Reporting to the Director, Marketing, you will drive strategic media and influencer relations to build Testlio’s worldwide visibility and reputation.
Why will you love being a part of Testlio?
- A true sense of belonging: the TestLion Pride is a global community of like-minded people living Testlio’s six values daily. We’re deliberate about building our community with virtual events and activities that keep us connected across the globe.
- Growth through learning: knowledge exchange and learning are central to working at Testlio. You’ll find that motivated, experienced TestLions with diverse backgrounds can always introduce you to new perspectives. With unlimited Udemy access and bespoke courses, you have the perfect environment for personal and professional development.
- Enable human possibilities: your work at Testlio has a larger purpose. As a TestLion, you will help our customers create well-built digital experiences for their users, create opportunities for Testlio's freelance network, and support social impact programs like Ignite.
- Freedom to roam: Testlio is a global company that embraces flexibility. You'll have room to work wherever within your region's main time zones. We also want to make sure you can take time off from work to rest. We honor national holidays in your home nation and provide a generous number of days off, including personal wellness days.
- Exceptional benefits: To support this culture, we provide a monthly WFH stipend, quarterly wellness credit, and annual learning credit in addition to equity, multiple healthcare plans, 401k, and generous PTO.
What would your day look like?
- Own the entire PR process from planning to pitching, securing coverage in relevant technology and business publications
- Oversee corporate social media channels with inputs from other Testlio teams
- Manage a speaking and awards program that bolsters awareness of our industry leadership, innovation agenda, customer success, and company culture
- Monitor media coverage for Testlio and our key competitors as well as trending topics in testing, digital transformation, and DevOps
- Optimize a global communications program with a focus on driving brand awareness, shaping the market narrative, and elevating key spokespeople
- Create and manage an influencer relations program that includes analysts, industry leaders, key partners, and relevant communities
- Expand Testlio’s thought leadership platform with a focus on enabling our executives and developing subject matter experts
- Strategize new ways to amplify earned media and spokespeople
- Measure the effectiveness and impact of communications initiatives
What you need to succeed?
- 6+ years of experience in B2B tech PR or communications, either in-house or at an agency
- Knowledge of software development and/or software quality assurance is preferred
- A proven track record of earning B2B media placements and establishing media relationships
- Comfortable working 100% remote and across multiple regions and time zones
- Skilled at explaining complex topics to a variety of audiences
- Experience with Meltwater and Loomly is a plus
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Adept at prioritizing and delivering in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- A collaborative spirit and desire to be part of a smart, empathic, and fun team
- Comfortable working 100% remotely, across multiple regions and time zones
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and cultures.