About the job
Testlio empowers software development teams to ship great customer experiences by providing world class development tools and services to assure quality – we are an integrated function in our customer’s development life cycle. You love building solutions on a larger scale for yourself and others like Microsoft, Amazon, CBS, Fox, NBA.
A Product Manager is responsible for translating business problems into product requirements by defining clear problem descriptions/statements; identify opportunities and create work for engineering team via product backlog; measure success and impact through product increments; communicate effectively across stakeholders (management, customers, teams).
- Be an influencer – translate problems and requirements into an attainable product roadmap, own and drive your product vision
- Partner with in-house Services/Sales teams to build a compelling product strategy
- Work closely with Designers to dive deep into user experience and narratives
- Manage product iterations from ideation to rollout – manage expectations and releases of your product
What do we expect from you?
- 10 years experience as a Product Manager in a technology company – ideally with multiple different products in the world of international enterprises
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar would benefit you
- Ability to communicate complex topics in a simple, effective manner to the team, stakeholders and partners
- Great English is a must to be able to collaborate seamlessly with our teams
- You're comfortable with ambiguity and abstract environment – independent and disciplined to drive product, accommodating change
- Good knowledge of software development processes, can understand development and testing aspects of it
- Knowledge and experience delivering products in abstract settings
- You have a “user first” attitude and are passionate about fixing user problems
What we have to offer
- You have a chance to help deliver the mission for some of the biggest companies in the world by building a dedicated test management platform.
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a multicultural environment and grow tremendously.
- A fast, transparent and supportive team.
- Competitive salary, compensation plans and stock options.
- We will take good care of you by compensating sporting activities, educational training (or attending seminars interesting to you), team events to really get to know each other – team is everything, relaxing massages etc.
- Not to mention, you’ll be part of an amazing pride of lions – check out our latest Lionfest video and be updated with what’s going on atm.