About the job
Testlio is a global leader in managed app testing, serving large clients like CBS, Microsoft, NBA and SAP who together have over 1.6 billion users of their digital products. The company operates a subscription business that is venture capital backed and profitable — and has generally grown strongly year-over-year.
As a Designer in Testlio you never get bored, stop learning and growing – you will be constantly facing real user problems that need solutions. You will research, analyze and design elegant solutions that are not only visually clean, but also intuitive and useful, and system wise scalable. You are part of the product team – you engage daily with engineers and product managers, but also with customers.
- Deep dive into tools and workflows – you understand why and what you are designing for.
- Create elegant, intuitive and compelling designs that users love.
- Research via qualitative and quantitative methods to identify problems and gain insights.
- Continuously validating ideas via data and/or direct feedback from team and customers.
- Work within the product team – collaborate with engineers and product managers to define features and functionality needed to solve user problems.
- Create, own, drive Design Process (DP) that is aligned and integrated with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) – you see design as partnership opportunities with engineers and other stakeholder groups.
- Own design principles – so the team can make and understand design decisions.
- Create user flows, information architecture, prototypes, wireframes, components and assets.
- Own and drive Testlio’s Design System and UI Library (Panthera) – creating and maintaining components, plus documentation.
Knowledge and experience:
- IT background in studies preferred, relevant experience is considered equal.
- Passionate about solving user problems – you know how to research and analyze problems.
- Conceptual & system thinking.
- User research & testing skills.
- Interaction & UI design skills.
- Experience in B2B and consumer areas.
- Can articulate design decisions with design patterns, principles, standards, data, examples etc.
- Familiar with modern design systems and tools.
- Empathy & emotional intelligence.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS or JS to create design prototypes and have a way to debate with engineers is an asset we would value as a bonus.
- Copywriting and/or software testing experience, familiarity with DesignOps.
What we can offer?
- You will have the chance to help some of the biggest and most exciting companies in the world confidently ship consumer apps that today already reach more than 1 billion people.
- Opportunity to experience an unmatched company culture, collaborating with a motivated, transparent and talented global, distributed team.
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a truly diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary, compensation plans and stock options.
- Comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Employee wellness and development perks.
- Not to mention, you will be a part of an amazing pride of lions – check out our Lionfest video and be updated with what’s going on.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.