About the job
With a mobile device in hand, take a moment to consider the apps that get you through your day. There’s a good chance that Testlio plays a role in your app-driven experience. In fact, over 2 billion users have a better app experience because of the software testing managed by Testlio. We’ve tested apps from top brands like the Amazon, American Express, CBS, Microsoft, the NBA, and SAP.
Our people are the key to Testlio’s success. We aim to provide an environment where our team members feel well compensated, rewarded and cared for. Thus, we are seeking for a remote, EMEA-based Manager of Global Compensation to join our global HR team and support Testlio’s team. It’s a job that will offer you challenges but also self development and the opportunity to work with the very best in our industry.
As the Manager of Global Compensation your role is to build a company-wide compensation and benefits system for all regions, functions and roles. This includes the global benchmarking of compensation models and aligning those with motivating benefit and equity programs. Additionally, building a high-performance culture by delivering programmes that recognize and reward critical skills, capabilities, experience and performance, and ensuring that compensation, benefit and reward systems are market-based and equitable. This is both a strategic and hands-on operational role. The role will report to the Head of HR.
Join our team and help us transform the testing industry by leading a competitive, rewarding and equitable compensation and benefits strategy for Testlio’s global team!
Why you’ll love your job
- You’ll lead Testlio’s global compensation delivery and be the trusted go-to expert when it comes to compensation, benefits and rewards programs.
- You’ll work in a fast-paced global company with a thriving business model, experienced leadership team and top-tier client roster.
- You’ll work alongside and learn from strongly motivated and experienced co-workers from diverse backgrounds and locations while enjoying the flexibility of a distributed team.
- You’ll be the advocate of Testlio’s purpose, vision and values, and have an opportunity to contribute to our social impact programs, such as Ignite.
- You’ll enjoy the flexibility of working from home, saving precious time from daily commuting.
- You’ll have a competitive salary and Testlio stock options.
- You’ll enjoy unlimited Udemy access to keep your mind happily stimulated.
- You’ll love our collaborative global culture and contribute to making Testlio a great place to work!
- Each year, you’ll have a blast at our offsite in Estonia with co-workers from diverse locations (pandemic permitting). Check out our Lionfest video and get excited to be a Testlion.
What you’ll be doing
- Plan, develop, lead and implement policies and programs for all areas of the global compensation and benefits, aligned with business strategy and goals.
- Proactively assess global labor market conditions, devise market benchmarks and build most effective, economical and equitable compensation, benefit and reward systems across the organization.
- Monitor and evaluate benchmark data, trend information and economic projections in comparable industries and recommend changes as appropriate to maintain a competitive market position and internal equity.
- Ensure that our compensation, benefit and reward practices are compliant with requirements in the regions we operate in, while also considering the global scale.
- Partner with key business leaders and other stakeholders to manage, consult and guide compensation decisions.
- Drive intelligent compensation and benefits decisions in key moments: new hires, new roles, promotions, recognition, etc.
What you need to succeed
- Extensive experience in the field of HR, including in-depth know-how of global compensation, benefit and reward programs.
- Ability to think strategically, globally and objectively to effectively translate data into actionable insights, strategies and compensation plans.
- Ability to research and analyze data drawn from multiple sources to find problems and make effective recommendations and influence decisions.
- Thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment. Experience in a startup or rapid-growth environment where you’ve built and run programs is preferred.
- Passionate and proactive self-started with the ability to solve problems and execute independently.
- Fluent in cross-team collaboration and relationship building.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Diversity and inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.