About the job
With a mobile device in hand, take a moment to consider the apps that get you through your day. There’s a good chance that Testlio plays a role in your app-driven experience. In fact, over 2 billion people have a better app experience because of the software testing managed by Testlio. We’ve tested apps from top brands like the Amazon, American Express, CBS, Microsoft, the NBA, and SAP.
Our people are the key to Testlio’s success. We nurture an environment of continuous learning, where each employee could grow and realize their full potential. Thus, we are seeking for a remote, EMEA-based Learning and Development Specialist to join our global HR team and help us provide impactful high quality learning experiences within Testlio.
As the Learning and Development Specialist your goal is to design, implement and deliver learning solutions, considering the needs of our business and people. You will proactively partner with functional stakeholders to build and coordinate an impactful data-driven learning approach for all of our roles. The role will report to the Head of Learning and growth and will offer opportunities to impact the formation of the Learning and Development function in Testlio.
Join our team and help us transform the testing industry by enabling our team growth through world-class learning opportunities!
Why you’ll love this job
- You’ll contribute to Testlio’s global Learning and Development strategy by helping to build and coordinate impactful high quality learning experiences.
- You’ll be the trusted go-to expert for our team members when it comes to designing and delivering learning solutions.
- You’ll work in a fast-paced global company with a thriving business model, experienced leadership team and top-tier client roster.
- You’ll work alongside and learn from strongly motivated and experienced co-workers from diverse backgrounds and locations while enjoying the flexibility of a distributed team.
- You’ll love our collaborative global culture and contribute to making Testlio a great place to work!
What you’ll be doing
- Design, develop and deliver learning programs, aligned with Testlio Learning & Development strategy and goals.
- Assess and analyze organizational learning needs to improve employee performance and ensure organizational productivity.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to identify cross-company, function and role based learning and development needs and opportunities.
- Create content for various types of learning opportunities.
- Design and apply evaluation tools to measure learning effectiveness.
- Promote the concept of continuous learning and improvement.
What you need to succeed
- Experience in the field of organizational learning & development – designing, developing and delivering training content and programs.
- Passionate about human development and growth.
- Vast knowledge of different adult learning concepts and frameworks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including confidence in public speaking, live facilitation and presentation.
- Strong organizational and cross-team collaboration skills.
- Passionate and proactive self-started with the ability to solve problems and execute independently.
- Thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
Diversity and inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.