About the job
Testlio helps more than a billion people use world-class apps in real-life moments that matter. With an industry-leading testing platform and unmatched QA experts, we aspire to power clients with insights-driven testing. Many of the world’s best apps trust Testlio to enable them to deploy with confidence. Our clients include CBS, Fox, Etsy, Hotels.com, Lyft, Microsoft, MLS, The NBA, Strava, USA Today, and Vimeo.
As an IT Manager at Testlio you will lead and establish scalable, efficient and modern IT services in a distributed environment, across the globe, to enable employees to work smart and be focused on their day-to-day tasks without interruptions. Managing assets, processes and partner relationships to deliver 24/7 services at a low cost point is about creating compelling vision and strategies and then executing in partnerships with key stakeholders. You enjoy designing and implementing sophisticated solutions that are effective and compliant with security and other practices to deliver great experiences, inclusive of looking for ways to automate and integrate with IT tools across the organization to achieve oversight and support.
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Strategy. Create and drive IT governance models distributed by design organizations that fit global needs.
- Drive cost efficiency across IT systems
- Automation. Seek automation opportunities to enable scale, cost improvements, effectiveness and efficiency for IT experiences for employees
- Audits and Reporting. Conduct regular IT policy, tooling and process audits. Analyse and assess their outcomes and report to key stakeholders and leadership the state of IT
- Asset Management. Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
- Analyze department needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency and accuracy to inform business decisions
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed
- Develop and execute disaster procedures, and maintain data backups
What do we expect from you?
- 5+ years of experience in IT management
- Proven track record of managing IT processes and tools in a global setting
- Proven track record of automating IT policies and processes to where possible
- Vast knowledge of various tools and frameworks to manage IT infrastructure
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Knowledge and experience working with ITIL frameworks is a plus
- Hiring and managing IT specialists is a plus
- Experience implementing ISO27001 and SOC2 relevant practices is a plus
What can we offer?
- You will have the chance to help some of the biggest and most exciting companies in the world confidently ship apps that today already reach more than 1 billion people.
- Opportunity to experience an unmatched company culture, collaborating with a motivated, transparent and talented global, distributed team.
- Opportunity to work fully remotely.
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a truly diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary, compensation plans and stock options.
- Employee wellness and development perks.
- Not to mention, you’ll be part of an amazing pride of lions – check out our latest Lionfest video and be updated with what’s going on atm.
You can find more information and already get some insights about our Platform team here.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.