About the job
Testlio empowers software development teams to ship great customer experiences by providing world class development tools and services to assure quality – we are an integrated function in our customer’s development life cycle. You love building solutions for yourself and others like Microsoft, Amazon, CBS, Fox, NBA and for many others.
As a Frontend Engineer you are responsible for delivering empowering UI/UX solutions that are intuitive, easy to use, high quality, robust and packed with capabilities and opportunities to our users. Driving Testlio’s inhouse built UI library keeps us efficient and nimble to bring new ideas to the market, that speak to our customers. Our platform is data rich, with various workflows and configurations, making it important to be fast and easy to use.
- Create, update and maintain Testlio’s bespoke UI library.
- Build responsive, scalable and quality Testlio Platform UI/UX for professional users.
- Drive frontend performance improvements in collaboration with backend changes.
- Deliver solutions that scale into various use cases like multi locale and multi language, different data types and sizes.
- Work in a team environment that follows Agile methodology, like Scrum.
What do we expect from you?
- At least 3 years of working experience as a Frontend Engineer.
- Proven track record of building high performance, quality and scalable web applications.
- A solid understanding in core web and browser concepts (eg. how the browser parses and constructs a web page).
- Experience with writing automated tests (eg. Jest, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, tape).
- Experience using Git in a professional/workplace environment.
- Experience with consuming REST APIs & GraphQL APIs (having designed and built one is considered a strong plus).
- Experience in delivering responsive web design solution.
- English is a must, both verbal and written.
What can we offer?
- You will have the chance to help some of the biggest and most exciting companies in the world confidently ship apps that today already reach more than 1 billion people.
- Opportunity to experience an unmatched company culture, collaborating with a motivated, transparent and talented global, distributed team.
- Opportunity to work fully remotely.
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a truly diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary, compensation plans and stock options.
- Employee wellness and development perks.
- Not to mention, you’ll be part of an amazing pride of lions – check out our latest Lionfest video and be updated with what’s going on atm.
You can find more information and already get some insights about our Platform team here.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.