About the job
No matter which apps you use, there’s a good chance that you’ve seen Testlio’s work in action. We test apps for top brands like the NBA, CBS, Netflix, Microsoft, SAP, American Express, and the most popular social networks and innovative growth companies. Our testing management platform, a global network of expert testers, and robust client services power mobile app and software testing at any scale, in any location, in any language, on any device. Billions of people have a better digital experience, thanks to Testlio.
We are now looking for a new Freelance Test Lead based in the US. More precisely, a TL who lives within one of our client’s markets, and as such, we’ll need you to share your State and ZIP code when applying so we can verify if you’re eligible. In this workspace we are doing functional testing of the client’s apps and media streaming testing for professional sports games.
In this position, you need to set up and manage test runs, triage tickets, provide troubleshooting support to testers, create and update test cases. You also need to confirm that bugs are valid, and additionally handle ad-hoc requests regarding core functionality of the app.
Requirements and info
- Location: United States (Within the client’s market)
- Type of testing: Functional testing for the app, streaming testing for professional sport games
- Devices needed: Android or iPhone mobile phone, a laptop or desktop computer, and 1 OTT device (i.e. Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, or Roku)
- Workload: 10 to 15 hours per week, Mon-Sun (Eastern Time)
Mon-Fri: Noon to 1:00 PM or 2:00 PM and/or 8:00 PM to 9:00PM or 10:00 PM
Sat and Sun: Generally under 2 hours each; checking in on runs should they occur
- Language: English
- Payrate: $28 USD per hour
What you will be doing
- Set up and manage test runs
- Triage tickets
- Provide troubleshooting support to testers
- Confirm that bugs are valid, and additionally handle ad-hoc requests regarding core functionality of the app
- Create and update test cases
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is a female-founded, equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and cultures.