Testlio is a global leader in managed app testing, serving large clients like CBS, Microsoft, NBA and SAP who together have over 1.6 billion users of their digital products. The company operates a subscription business that is venture capital backed and profitable – and has generally grown strongly year-over-year.
At Testlio, as a Finance Director you’ll lead the efforts, results and success of our organisation's finance and accounting departments. You will work closely with other senior executives, providing financial advice and support to help make key decisions.
To accurately guide our company’s financial strategy, we’ll need you to look at the market trends in the industry and decide if those trends fit the company's needs to make financial forecasts and weigh in on financial decisions for the company, using your expertise in finance as a guide. You’ll also work directly with providers of debt and equity financing, currency exchange instruments and other financial tools.
Key responsibilities you’ll love
- Directing financial planning and strategy to ensure the smooth running of our finances by assessing financial markets, identifying solutions to financial issues, and preparing reports.
- Working closely with and advising our CEO, COO and other executives on financial best practices and strategies.
- Directly working with existing and potential capital providers, weighing needs and options.
- Ensuring sound practices that maintain strong company cash position and fuel exceptional growth.
- Overseeing the financial strategic planning of the company by evaluating its performance and potential risks.
- Overseeing, reviewing and adhering to the budgets for each business department.
- Driving and overseeing company-wide budgetary planning.
- Empowering the finance team through support, advice and guidance around their day-to-day operations as well as personal professional development.
- Monitoring cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions.
- Supervising all audit and internal control processes.
- Preparing official reports on a monthly and annual basis.
- Guaranteeing compliance with financial laws and guidelines.
- Recognizing patterns in company spending, revenue and recommending solutions to any problem areas.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with service providers and contractors, including banking institutions and financial services/partners.
- Updating and implementing financial policies and procedures.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You feel empowered by 5+ years of finance experience in a venture capital-backed high-growth software startup.
- You possess a thorough understanding of business principles and practices (experience in US and Estonia financial environments creates a strong edge).
- You’re embellished with excellence in leadership, strategic advisory and planning skills that are proven by not just meeting your targets but also with a high performing team who admire you.
- Exceptional communication (fluent in English) and sound interpersonal skills make it easy for you to work with senior leaders.
- An advanced degree in finance, accounting, business or a related field have provided you with an understanding of data privacy standards, given you research, analytical and critical thinking skills to support your problem-solving mindset.
Why you’ll love this job
- You’ll work in a fast-paced global company with a thriving business model, experienced leadership team and top-tier client roster.
- You’ll work alongside and learn from strongly motivated and experienced co-workers from diverse backgrounds and locations while enjoying the flexibility of a distributed team – feel the vibe here.
- Despite the distances, you’ll love our collaborative global culture and contribute to making Testlio a great place to work!
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a truly diverse and fast-paced environment.
- You will enjoy a Personal Development Perk to keep your mind happily stimulated.
- We will take good care of you by providing a stipend for sports activities and educational training (or attending seminars interesting to you), good food, relaxing massages etc.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.