About the job
No matter which apps you use, there’s a good chance that you’ve seen Testlio’s work in action. We test apps for top brands like the NBA, Paramount+, Netflix, Microsoft, SAP, and Amazon, as well as the most popular social networks and innovative growth companies. Our testing management platform, a global network of expert testers, and client services power mobile app and software testing at any scale, in any location, in any language, and on any device. Billions of people have a better digital experience thanks to Testlio.
We are hiring an Events Manager to build and run our digital and physical events program to support our continued growth and innovation. Reporting to the Director, Marketing, you will plan and execute events that attract prospects, drive demand, engage customers, and elevate our brand. We are looking for someone who has successfully embraced webinars and virtual events but is excited to foster in-person connections again, bringing together the best of both formats in a single program. Most importantly, you believe a successful event delivers deep value for attendees and the company.
Why will you love being a part of Testlio?
- A true sense of belonging: the TestLion Pride is a global community of like-minded people living Testlio’s six values daily. We’re deliberate about building our community with virtual events and activities that keep us connected across the globe.
- Growth through learning: knowledge exchange and learning are central to working at Testlio. You’ll find that motivated, experienced TestLions with diverse backgrounds can always introduce you to new perspectives. With unlimited Udemy access and bespoke courses, you have the perfect environment for personal and professional development.
- Enable human possibilities: your work at Testlio has a larger purpose. As a TestLion, you will help our customers create well-built digital experiences for their users, create opportunities for Testlio's freelance network, and support social impact programs like Ignite.
- Freedom to roam: Testlio is a global company that embraces flexibility. You'll have room to work wherever within your region's main time zones. We also want to make sure you can take time off from work to rest. We honor national holidays in your home nation and provide a generous number of days off, including personal wellness days.
- Exceptional benefits: To support this culture, we provide a monthly WFH stipend, quarterly wellness credit, and annual learning credit in addition to equity, multiple healthcare plans, 401k, and generous PTO.
What would your day look like?
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Design, and Executive leadership to develop a compelling, cohesive, and creative events program
- Project management, communications, and sales enablement development to drive internal and external event engagement (e.g., social media, one-pagers, email copy, trackers, work back plans, processes)
- Manage the logistics, budget, resourcing, and creative asset development for all events
- Manage our webinar program, including initial planning, speaker engagement, campaign setup, practice runs, session recordings, day-of logistics, and post-event promotional activity in collaboration with the Content and Campaigns team
- Plan and execute a virtual customer summit to support clients, expand relationships, and foster advocacy
- Launch a series of executive dinners that engage VP and C-level leaders
- Build and manage tradeshow strategy and event themes, ancillary events (e.g., dinners, happy hours), booth design, swag production, on-site presence, staff coordination, and more
- Develop a calendar, analyze and recommend tradeshow sponsorships, coordinate attendance, and support speakers at third-party industry and partner events
- Work hand-in-hand with Campaigns to achieve shared lead gen goals
- Engage with Sales to communicate, coordinate and optimize the impact of events
- Track the success and ROI of all events to drive strategic investment decisions around development, attendance, sponsorship, and resourcing
What you need to succeed?
- 6+ years of experience in creating and delivering events, ideally with a mix of physical and virtual execution
- Experience in the software/technology space
- Proven track record of executing programs that drive business results
- Strong attention to detail with superior organizational skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Zoom Webinars, and Hubspot is a plus
- Comfortable working 100% remote and across multiple regions and time zones
- Passionate about customer experience and creating value for attendees
- Excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable engaging with internal and external enterprise leaders as well as technical practitioners
- Adept at prioritizing, problem-solving, and delivering in a dynamic environment
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and cultures.