About the job
No matter which apps you use, there’s a good chance that you’ve seen Testlio’s work in action. We test apps for top brands like the NBA, CBS, Netflix, Microsoft, SAP and American Express, as well as the most popular social networks and innovative growth companies. Our testing management platform, global network of expert testers, and robust client services power mobile app and software testing at any scale, in any location, in any language, on any device. Billions of people have a better digital experience thanks to Testlio.
To support our continued growth and innovation, we are hiring an Events Manager to build and run our digital and physical events program. Reporting to the VP, Marketing, you will plan and execute events that attract prospects, drive demand, engage customers and elevate our brand. We are looking for someone who has successfully embraced virtual events but is excited to foster in-person connections again, bringing together the best of both formats in a single program. Most importantly, you believe a successful event delivers deep value for attendees as well as the company.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Executive leadership to develop a compelling, cohesive and creative events program
- Manage the logistics, budget, resourcing and creative for all events
- Plan and execute a virtual customer summit to support clients, expand relationships and foster advocacy
- Launch a series of executive dinners that engage VP and C-level leaders
- Develop a calendar, analyze sponsorships, coordinate attendance and support speakers at third-party industry and partner events
- Help scale our webinar program, from initial planning to day-of logistics, in collaboration with the Content and Campaigns team
- Work hand-in-hand with Campaigns to achieve shared lead gen goals
- Engage with Sales to communicate, coordinate and optimize the impact of events
- Track the success and ROI of all events to drive strategic investment decisions around development, attendance, sponsorship and resourcing
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years of experience in creating and delivering events, ideally with a mix of physical and virtual execution
- Experience in B2B technology required
- Proven track record of executing programs that drive business results
- Passionate about customer experience and creating value for attendees
- Excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable engaging with enterprise leaders as well as technical practitioners
- Strong attention to detail with superior organizational skills
- Adept at prioritizing, problem solving and delivering in a dynamic environment
- Experience with Salesforce and Hubspot a plus
- Comfortable working across multiple regions and time zones
What We Offer
- Distributed by design: Testlio is a global company that embraces a unique approach to regional working flexibility. You’ll have the opportunity to work wherever it makes the most sense for you. You’ll also meet and collaborate with amazing people all over the world.
- Great culture: Testlio’s purpose, vision, and values help unlock positive mindsets and behaviors. Our social impact programs like Ignite make a difference in the world.
- Exceptional benefits: To support this culture, we provide a monthly WFH stipend, quarterly wellness credit, and annual learning credit in addition to equity, multiple healthcare plans, 401k, and unlimited PTO.
- No bureaucracy: Our company moves fast and empowers people on the frontlines to make decisions and own initiatives.
- Proven rituals: We have many weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual initiatives that work well. Yet, there’s room for change, experimentation, focus, and further excellence.
- Winning team: Testlio has over 150 employees and is growing fast. Our customers (G2 4.7) and employees (Glassdoor 4.9) love us. We have world-class investors, visionary founders and experienced leadership.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.