About the job
Testlio is a global leader in managed app testing, serving large clients like CBS, Microsoft, NBA and SAP who together have over 1,6 billion users of their digital products. The company operates a subscription business that is venture capital backed and profitable—and has generally grown strongly year-over-year.
We are expanding our global Business Operations team and looking for an ETL Developer who will be helping with automating business processes and building reporting tools. As part of a centralised operations team you will have the opportunity to work in a wide range of areas including Marketing, Sales, Services, Network and Finance. While helping make each department a world class operator you’ll also be connecting them so data flows smoothly throughout the organisation.
Why You'll Love This Job
- You’ll be able to impact strategic change in Testlio that influences how decisions are made and drive business transformation efforts first hand.
- You’ll work in a fast-paced global company with a thriving business model, an experienced leadership team, industry-leading testing network, and a top-tier client roster.
- You’ll work alongside and learn from strongly motivated and experienced co-workers from diverse backgrounds and locations while enjoying the flexibility of a distributed team.
- Despite the distances, you’ll love our collaborative global culture and contribute to making Testlio a great place to work!
What you’ll be doing
- Deliver robust, scalable technical solutions for thousands of Testlio employees and network members around the world.
- Become an expert in our operational products.
- Turn hard data into useful insights and compelling stories, and to build awesome visualisations on top of it.
- Work with different departments like Marketing, Sales, Services, Network and Finance to learn and find opportunities for business process automation.
- Integrate software tools across the business to ensure visibility and efficiency.
- Support the evaluation and implementation of new technology for growth.
- Provide consultancy to our stakeholder and product teams.
- Solve technical, operational and escalation issues, deliver the highest level of satisfaction.
- Deliver data-driven, impactful results.
What do we expect from you?
- Building reports and dashboards from data sourced from various applications (not Big Data yet).
- Proven work experience as a data engineer or integrations reporting.
- Experience in improving business processes with technical solutions.
- Self-driven and motivated to plan your own work when needed.
- An allergy to “Not Invented Here syndrome” — you have the wisdom to know when to solve a problem with a custom app, when to customise an existing tool, and when to just use a spreadsheet.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Data Analysis skills will be advantageous.
- Fluent in English.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.