About The Job
No matter which mobile apps you use, there’s a good chance that Testlio plays a role in it. We have tested apps from top brands like the NBA, CBS, Microsoft, Hotels.com, and USA Today. Over 1.6 billion people have a better app experience because of our work.
With a growing client base, Testlio is seeking an Engagement Manager to join us in our pursuit of supporting high quality, fast and efficient product releases for our clients here at Testlio. The Engagement Manager will thoroughly understand and help drive the business goals and quality needs for each of their clients. They ensure that clients achieve exceptional results and value, and are responsible for owning all of their engagements from its initiation until closure. The role is key to our success with our clients.
The Engagement Manager will be part of our Services Team and will work as a key member within a fully distributed services team. You will report to our Americas region Engagement Team Manager.
Why you’ll love this job
- You’ll channel your passion for quality and be integral in bringing vision to reality for some of the most exciting companies in the world. You will help build amazing app experiences for people all over the world
- You’ll be the trusted go-to testing expert for your client
- You’ll work in a fast-paced global company with a thriving business model, experienced leadership team and top-tier client roster
- You’ll work alongside and learn from strongly motivated and experienced co-workers from diverse backgrounds and locations
- You’ll enjoy the flexibility of working from home, saving precious time from daily commuting
- Despite the distances, you’ll love our collaborative global culture and contribute to making Testlio a great place to work!
What we have to offer
- You will have a comprehensive package of base salary, performance bonus and stock options
- You and your dependents will be offered competitive medical, vision, and dental benefits
- You will enjoy a Personal Development Perk and unlimited Udemy access to keep your mind happily stimulated
- You will enjoy the remote work flexibility and have a Remote Work Stipend to set up your inspiring workspace
- You will have a Wellness Perk to stay healthy
- You will have unlimited PTO to help you stay refreshed and energized
- You will have cool (global) colleagues and a manager to work with, learn from, and laugh with
- When COVID-19 and other conditions enable travel, you will have a blast at our in-person gatherings with co-workers from diverse locations.
What you’ll be doing
As an Engagement Manager, you will ensure that all relevant resources are intelligently deployed to align with key performance indicators for your clients and for Testlio. You’ll be responsible for strategic client success, client growth, testing strategy, and more.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Client success
- You will take full ownership of multiple client engagements from A to Z
- You will learn your client’s business objectives, culture, and people—and you will make strategic recommendations to achieve expected business outcomes
- You will actively evaluate and monitor account health and satisfaction status including organizing and leading regular status and feedback calls with your clients
- You will be responsible for a set of ongoing financial, impact and other metrics to maintain defined goals for each client
- You will lead onboarding for new account opportunities under the supervision of your Team Manager and Engagement Director.
- Team leadership and collaboration
- You will collaborate with Testing Managers, Support Leads and testers from around the world to ensure exceptional testing experiences
- You will help coach your team members to be as successful and grow within their roles
- You will collaborate effectively and professionally with other Testlio employees to solve problems and define new or improve existing processes
- Testlio ambassadorship
- You will proactively drive new contract period scoping activities, and identify upsell opportunities or ways for increasing the value of service offered
- With customer satisfaction as your priority, you will proactively identify upsell opportunities or ways for increasing the value of Testlio’s service in partnership with the Team Lead, Testing Manager and Account Director
What you need to succeed
- You have more than 5 years in client services and/or account management with a proven track record of successful engagements with enterprise-level clients.
- You have more than 2 years of experience in software testing or Quality Assurance
- You’re able to identify customer value and build successful customer relationships
- You’re a strong communicator and presenter who possesses exceptional negotiation skills as well as sound interpersonal skills. You’re able to present concepts and data in a structured and well-ordered way
- You have proven strategic thinking and planning skills, including time management, problem-solving, task delegation, and prioritization capabilities
- You thrive under pressure, adapt well to changes, and easily obtain new information
- You’re resilient, self-motivated, results-driven, and proactive
- You’re able to collaborate with multiple teams, both internal and client-facing
- You have good knowledge of software, including native apps, development and testing methodologies
- You have a passion for and focused interest in the field of testing
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.