About the job
With a mobile device in hand, take a moment to consider the apps that get you through your day. There’s a good chance that Testlio plays a role in your app-driven experience. In fact, over 2 billion users have a better app experience because of the software testing managed by Testlio. We’ve tested apps from top brands like Amazon, American Express, CBS, Microsoft, the NBA, and SAP.
The Employer Brand Manager will help position Testlio as an employer of choice by owning the execution of cross-functional recruitment marketing, engagement strategies, and internal communications.
As the Employer Brand Manager, you will lead the development and maintenance of the employer brand vision and strategy. You will work closely with hiring managers and key partners in HR and marketing to align with the Testlio brand. Responsible for building digital, social, email, advertising, and employer brand marketing strategies to differentiate Testlio and attract top talent; create engaging content that enables future employees to understand Testlio’s culture and provide an authentic view of the employee experience. This is both a strategic and a hands-on operational role. The role will report to the Head of Marketing.
Why You'll Love This Job
- Human connection: relationships are the lifeblood of Testlio. You’ll connect with and be inspired by members of our global team.
- Great culture: Testlio’s purpose, vision, and values help unlock positive mindsets and behaviors. Our social impact programs like Ignite make a difference in the world.
- Flat organization: at Testlio, you’ll work with many leaders at different levels, including the CEO and COO.
- Distributed-by-design: Testlio is a global company that embraces a unique approach to regional working flexibility. You’ll have lots of room to work where it makes the most sense for you. You’ll also meet and collaborate with amazing people all over the world.
- No bureaucracy: our company moves fast and empowers people on the frontlines to make decisions and own initiatives.
- Winning team: Testlio is growing rapidly. Our customers (G2 4.7) and employees (Glassdoor 4.8) are positive.
- Awesome customers: we’re honored to work with many leading brands and emerging companies. You’ll help impact companies like Amazon, CBS, Fox, Hotels.com, Microsoft, NBA, Netflix, and SAP.
What You'll do
- Lead the annual planning, development and distribution of authentic and engaging multi-channel employer branding content and ensure all recruitment-related digital experiences, including website, email, social,and advertising are cohesive and compelling.
- Generate creative storytelling ideas and execute those ideas across multiple platforms – video, social, blog and podcast.
- Set the editorial voice and execute the overall talent acquisition content and media strategy.
- Serve as Testlio employer brand thought leader for media and content marketing, the broader online ecosystem, and competitive hiring landscape.
- Manage and update all Testlio career pages to ensure content is maintained and follows latest employer branding trends and best practices.
- Develop new channels to share Testlio’s employer brand including a dedicated culture blog, guest posts on other sites, video, events, and more.
- Leverage data and insights to test to monitor web and campaign performance and user behaviors.
- Develop and nurture employer brand champions/ambassadors within Testlio.
What You'll Bring
- Extensive professional experience in brand, marketing, or advertising developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns across multiple markets, with internal and external partners.
- Prior experience within the software vertical.
- Project management abilities.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Passionate attitude with willingness and enthusiasm to own your own growth.
- Proficient use of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere and/or Final Cut Pro.
- Proficiency in recording, cutting, mixing and completing video content.
- Interest in documentary-style marketing.
- An authentic writer and storyteller, who can cut through the noise and engage an audience.
- BA in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Digital communications or Media.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.