About The Job
With a mobile device in hand, take a moment to consider the apps that get you through your day. There’s a good chance that Testlio plays a role in your app-driven experience. In fact, over 2 billion users have a better app experience because of the software testing managed by Testlio. We’ve tested apps from top brands like Amazon, American Express, CBS, Microsoft, the NBA, and SAP.
Our people are the key to Testlio’s success. We aim to provide an environment where our team members feel happy, heard, and cared for. Thus, we are seeking a remote, EMEA-based Employee Experience Partner to join our global HR team and support Testlio’s team. It’s a job that will offer you challenges but also self-development and the opportunity to work with the very best in our industry.
As the Employee Experience Partner, your role is to tune into our employees’ experiences, enable employee success, and drive company-wide engagement activities. You’ll serve as the ambassador of Testlio’s culture and values. This position requires a highly motivated, passionate professional with excellent interpersonal skills. This is both a strategic and hands-on operational role. The role will report to the Head of HR.
Join our team and help us transform the testing industry by nurturing a happy workplace and leading the employee engagement strategy for Testlio’s global team!
Why You’ll Love this Job
- Human connection: relationships are the lifeblood of Testlio. You’ll connect and nurture relationships with every member of our global team.
- Flat organization: at Testlio, you’ll work with many leaders at different levels, including the CEO and COO.
- Distributed-by-design: Testlio is a global company that embraces a unique approach to regional working flexibility. You’ll have lots of room to work where it makes the most sense for you. You’ll also meet and collaborate with amazing people all over the world.
- No bureaucracy: our company moves fast and empowers people on the frontlines to make decisions and own initiatives.
- Winning team: Testlio is growing rapidly. Our customers (G2 4.7) and employees (Glassdoor 4.8) are positive.
- Great culture: Testlio’s purpose, vision, and values help unlock positive mindsets and behaviors. Our social impact programs like Ignite make a difference in the world.
- Awesome customers: we’re honored to work with many leading brands and emerging companies. You’ll help impact companies like Amazon, CBS, Fox, Hotels.com, Microsoft, NBA, Netflix, and SAP.
What You’ll Do
- Lead our global employee experience strategy and team.
- Champion our culture and help employees understand and live our core values.
- Strategize how to support employees in a way that allows them to do their best work and facilitate a high level of productivity and engagement.
- Serve as a trusted partner and confidant to employees at all levels, seeking to understand their needs and concerns.
- Care deeply about employee satisfaction and proactively identify ways of positive impact on their experience.
- Facilitate frequent purposeful check-ins across the employee lifecycle, including onboarding, stay and exit interviews.
- Work closely with leadership, managers, and employees to improve relationships and build morale, while achieving also company goals.
- Drive company-wide employee engagement and connection initiatives.
- Contribute to other HR and organizational growth initiatives.
What You’ll Bring
- Extensive experience in the field of HR, including employee wellbeing, engagement, and advocacy.
- Experience building and managing teams.
- Deep empathy and care about employee satisfaction.
- Passion towards human development and growth.
- Fluency in cross-team collaboration and relationship building.
- Exceptional coaching, mentoring, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, including confidence in public speaking and live facilitation.
- Thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment. Experience in a global startup or rapid-growth environment is preferred.
Diversity and inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.