About the job
With a mobile device in hand, take a moment to consider the apps that get you through your day. There’s a good chance that Testlio plays a role in your app-driven experience. In fact, over 2 billion people have a better app experience because of the software testing managed by Testlio. We’ve tested apps from top brands like the Amazon, American Express, CBS, Microsoft, the NBA, and SAP.
Our people are the key to Testlio’s success. We are innovators in the testing industry and for that we need the best talent out there so we can continue fulfilling our dreams. Thus, we are seeking for a remote, EMEA-based Director of Global Recruiting to join our global HR team and be the essential catalyst of Testlio’s continuous growth. It’s a job that will offer you challenges but also self development and the opportunity to work with the very best in our industry.
As the Director of Global Recruiting your goal is to lead the company-wide talent acquisition team—enabling significant growth of the globally distributed Testlio team. You will proactively partner with functional stakeholders to build and coordinate an impactful data-driven recruitment approach for all of our roles. A combination of strategic thinking, exceptional leadership, and a hands on approach to talent attraction are a must to succeed in this role. The role will report to the Head of HR.
Join our team and help us transform the testing industry by growing Testlio with great talent from around the globe!
Why you’ll love this job
- You’ll lead Testlio’s global talent-acquisition strategy and be the trusted go-to expert for our hiring stakeholders when it comes to recruiting.
- You’ll be the advocate of Testlio’s purpose, vision and values, and have an opportunity to contribute to our social impact programs, such as Ignite.
- You’ll work in a fast-paced global company with a thriving business model, experienced leadership team and top-tier client roster.
- You’ll work alongside and learn from strongly motivated and experienced co-workers from diverse backgrounds and locations while enjoying the flexibility of a distributed team.
- You’ll love our collaborative global culture and contribute to making Testlio a great place to work!
What you’ll be doing
- Plan, develop, lead and implement policies for all areas of the global recruitment and talent acquisition function, aligned with business strategy and goals.
- Assess global labor market conditions and develop most effective, economical and appropriate recruitment channels and strategies.
- Build and oversee a data-driven recruitment approach, where metrics speak to the operational health of the recruitment function.
- Ensure a positive and proactive candidate experience throughout the whole recruitment lifecycle.
- Lead and oversee employer branding activities and develop supporting materials in order to communicate Testlio value proposition through various channels.
- Manage a team of internal and external recruiters, sourcing specialists, and coordinators
What you need to succeed
- Vast experience in the Recruitment and Talent Acquisition field, including multiple years in a strategic managerial role.
- Experience in global hiring, spanning across multiple countries and regions, including technical roles.
- Vast knowledge of different recruitment platforms, tooling, frameworks and strategies.
- Strong track record of managing, motivating and developing people and building teams.
- Thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment. Experience in a startup or rapid-growth environment where you’ve built and run programs is preferred.
- Passionate and proactive self-started with the ability to solve problems and execute independently.
- Financial planning capabilities.
- Fluent in cross-team collaboration and relationship building.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Diversity and inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.