About The Job
Director, Client Services (EMEA) is a senior leader who develops strategy, sets direction and performs in an influencing capacity to lead Testlio’s Services Engagement function within the EMEA region. They influence both internally and externally to manage and deliver Testlio testing services to enable our customers to deliver exceptional user experiences. They work well in ambiguous situations and are able to formulate direction and coach, mentor, and lead internal Testlio team members as well as our network of freelance testers.
With experience in consulting and services engagement delivery, the Director, Client Services (EMEA) is a strong partner to our customers, driving them towards realization of business goals through better application quality. Internally, they lead a team of Engagement Managers responsible for the entire EMEA portfolio including engagement health, customer satisfaction, and revenue renewal. Further, they partner with internal teams including Sales to work with prospective clients and Network to grow and nurture our global network of freelancer testers.
The Director, Client Services (EMEA) has a proven track record in building teams, developing best practices, partnering with sales and managing strategic customers that has led to long-term trusted relationships. Thanks to that, the Director, Client Services (EMEA) will be instrumental within Testlio ensuring success with our existing clients while also greatly increasing the overall portfolio size.
Why You’ll Love This Job
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant impact to Testlio’s continued growth as a leader in the Services organization
- With a vast variety of customers in Testlio’s portfolio, you will be able to go through situations which you can’t find anywhere else – you will be dealing with multiple projects and partnering with a wonderful team to build amazing app experiences for the most exciting companies in the world!
- You’ll work alongside and learn from strongly motivated and experienced co-workers from diverse backgrounds and locations while enjoying the flexibility of a distributed team.
- You will shape the current and future Testlio approach to client engagement, pre-sales and go to market function.
- Despite the distances, you’ll love our collaborative global culture and contribute to making Testlio a great place to work!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Managing Testlio’s EMEA Engagement team to drive long term customer satisfaction.
- Use your extensive experience to challenge, recommend and partner with clients as well as internal teams to drive strategic testing solutions.
- Ensure a client’s experience, onboarding and value realization are exceptional, and pilot implementations result in new logo acquisitions and expansion opportunities.
- Partner with the Sales organization to identify, win, and grow opportunities in your existing portfolio as well as with new prospects.
- Create and deliver executive level reports that properly communicate progress, KPIs and financials tailored to the proper audience.
- Work closely with the your peers on the Services Leadership team as well as cross functional departments to continually identify opportunities to improve our customer experience
What You Need to Succeed
- You have a passion, curiosity and focused interest in Software Product Development, DevOps, Quality Engineering, and/or Software Testing.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in consulting or industry experience
- You have at experience leading and growing a team of professionals to achieve common goals especially in organizations of high growth and change
- You have direct experience leading professional services engagements
- You have experience developing and maintaining executive relationships with the ability to articulate complex concepts concisely to collaborate among technical and non-technical stakeholders
- You have the ability to coordinate, inspire, and manage internal and freelancer cross-functional teams in a fast paced environment.
- You have experience in consultancy of external and internal stakeholders.
- You have excellent knowledge of software testing methodologies and procedures.
- You have excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English.
- You have strong time management, problem solving, task delegation, and prioritization capabilities.
- You are analytical and detail-oriented.
- You can work well under pressure and in an environment of constant change.
- You appreciate the flexibility in the working hours that allows you to balance your clients and your needs.
- You are a fast learner, continuously improving knowledge in the testing and software development domain.
- You are a team player, socially open-minded, empathetic and considerate of cultural differences.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.