About the job
No matter which apps you use, there’s a good chance that you’ve seen Testlio’s work in action. We test apps for top brands like the NBA, CBS, Netflix, Microsoft, SAP and American Express, as well as the most popular social networks and innovative growth companies. Our testing management platform, global network of expert testers, and robust client services power mobile app and software testing at any scale, in any location, in any language, on any device. Billions of people have a better digital experience thanks to Testlio.
The Director, Automated Testing is a senior leader who develops strategy, sets direction and performs in an influencing capacity to build Testlio’s Automated Testing Center of Excellence. They influence both internally and externally to manage and deliver Testlio Automated Testing services to enable our customers to deliver exceptional user experiences. They work well in ambiguous situations and are able to formulate strategy & help build Testlio’s approach to Automated Testing. Note that this position also has a key role in the broader concept of Test Automation—where we partner with our clients for broader impact.
With experience in consulting and deep quality engineering expertise, the Director, Automated Testing is a strong partner to our customers, guiding their teams on testing delivery best practices, helping them to design better quality solutions and supporting their overall DevOps approach. Internally, they are responsible for designing the Automated Testing Center of Excellence including automation best practices, go to market approach, and overall client engagement best practices.
The Director, Automated Testing has a proven track record in building automation strategies, driving market awareness, and managing strategic customers that has led to long-term trusted relationships. Thanks to that, the Director, Automated Testing will be instrumental in developing, maintaining and growing the Automated Testing Center of Excellence within Testlio ensuring success with our existing clients while also greatly increasing our ability to deliver automation solutions.
Why You'll Love This Job
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant impact to Testlio’s continued growth as a leader in the Services organization
- With a vast variety of customers in Testlio’s portfolio, you will be able to go through situations which you can’t find anywhere else – you will be dealing with multiple projects and partnering with a wonderful team to build amazing app experiences for the most exciting companies in the world!
- You’ll work alongside and learn from strongly motivated and experienced co-workers from diverse backgrounds and locations while enjoying the flexibility of a distributed team.
- You will shape the current and future Testlio approach to Automated Testing and work closely with our platform team to imagine and deliver solutions.
- Despite the distances, you’ll love our collaborative global culture and contribute to making Testlio a great place to work!
What You'll Be Doing
- Design, build and manage Testlio’s Testing Automation Center of Excellence
- Use your extensive automation experience to challenge, recommend and partner with clients as well as internal teams to drive strategic Automated Testing solutions.
- Ensure a client’s experience, onboarding and value realization are exceptional, and pilot implementations result in new logo acquisitions and expansion opportunities.
- Partner with the Sales organization to identify, win, and grow opportunities related to Automated Testing.
- Work closely with the your peers on the Services Leadership team as well as cross functional departments to continually identify opportunities to improve our customer experience
- Collaborate with Testlio Product and Partner Ecosystem leaders to ensure aligned Testlio Platform capabilities, integrations, and alliances.
What You Need To Succeed
- You have at least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, including leading services engagements
- You are a fearless industry expert in test automation, automated testing, and CI/CD
- You believe wholeheartedly in shift left while you see the power of shift right. You believe in combinations of machines and humans to maximize quality engineering, and testing impact.
- You have experience developing and maintaining executive relationships
- You possess the ability to articulate complex concepts concisely
- You have excellent English writing skills
- You are a fast learner and continuously expand your knowledge
- You are a team player, socially open-minded, empathetic and considerate of cultural differences
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures