About the job
Testlio empowers software development teams to deliver great customer experiences by providing world class development tools and services to assure quality – we are an integrated function in our customer’s development life cycle. You love building solutions for yourself and others like Microsoft, Amazon, CBS, Fox, NBA and for many others.
As DevOps Engineer, you will be a true leader, partner and a member of Testlio’s engineering team to help create and configure supportive, secure and scalable infrastructure to our cloud based application and services. Constantly analysing and looking at how to improve and make things future proof. Self-starter to set goals and prioritising tasks to build the future setup, as you know it is a journey. You are the site reliability champion of the team.
Why you will love this role?
- You will have the chance to help some of the biggest and most exciting companies in the world confidently ship apps that today already reach more than 1 billion people.
- Opportunity to experience an unmatched company culture, collaborating with a motivated, transparent and talented people across the globe.
- Work fully remotely in a Distributed By Design company and from region.
- Learn constantly in a truly diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Competitive compensation with stock options. Plus, perks for your development and wellness.
- Not to mention, you’ll be part of an amazing pride of lions – check out our latest LionFest video and be updated with what’s going on atm.
You can find more information and already get some insights about our Platform team here.
What will your day look like:
- Implement and manage scalable cloud system configurations and methodologies on AWS and you like to stay up-to-date on what others, like Azure or GoogleCloud are doing.
- Be on top of the current health and state of services and applications deployed to any environment.
- Own the system recovery procedures and knowledge sharing. You have passion to create On Call and other supportive processes that scale.
- Implement, configure and manage monitoring and debugging tools like Raygun, NewRelic, AWS CloudWatch and others.
- Scale existing technologies (or promoting new technologies) to out-pace current growth projections.
- Provide technical mentorship, troubleshooting expertise, and architectural insight to development teams.
- Own different cross-functional technical initiatives and ensuring project success.
- Turn technical requirements into efficient DevOps tools, processes and practises.
- Participates in product building and contributes to the technical vision of the product.
- Create Infrastructure changes via CloudFormation or other similar technologies to practice IaC.
- Keep systems secure, highly available and scalable.
What you need to succeed?
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role, working with AWS, Azure or other relative cloud technologies.
- Know-how of distributed systems monitoring and observability.
- Automating processes rather than doing them continuously manually.
- You speak fluently continuous integration and continuous development concepts, able to take best out of CI/CDs tools like CircleCI, Jenkins, TeamCity.
- Understanding Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) and have practiced it.
- Experience with relational databases like PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MySQL or similar.
- Rightsizing and optimizing infrastructure, knowing and experience with tools to achieve this.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and cultures.