About the job
Testlio empowers software development teams to ship great customer experiences by providing world class development tools and services to assure quality – we are an integrated function in our customer’s development life cycle. You love building solutions for yourself and others like Microsoft, Amazon, CBS, Fox, NBA and for many others.
Our DevOps Engineer is a true leader, partner and a member of Testlio’s engineering team to help create and configure supportive, secure and scalable infrastructure to our cloud based application and services. Constantly analysing and looking at how to improve and make things future proof. Self-starter to set goals and prioritising tasks to build the future setup, as you know it is a journey.
- Implement and manage scalable cloud system configurations and methodologies on AWS and you like to keep awareness of what others, like Azure or GoogleCloud are doing.
- You speak fluently continuous integration and continuous development concepts, able to take best out of CI/CDs tools like CircleCI, Jenkins, TeamCity.
- You know what IaC means. You know different tools and where each is strong and weak.
- Docker, Kubernetes… yup, you’ve seen it all.
- Provide technical mentorship, troubleshooting expertise, and architectural insight to development teams.
- You own knowing current health and state of services and applications deployed to any environment.
- Own system recovery procedures and knowledge sharing.
- Implement, configure and manage monitoring and debugging tools like Raygun, NewRelic, SumoLogic and others.
- Scale existing technologies (or promote new technologies) to out-pace current growth projections.
What do we expect from you?
- Degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience in AWS, Azure or other relative cloud technologies.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the power of CI/CD and the part in SDLC.
- Knowledge of secure infrastructure, principles and practices is essential.
- Ambiguity doesn’t scare you. You see it as an opportunity to define the future.
- Hunger to learn new approaches and technologies.
- Automating processes rather than doing them continuously manually.
- Highly disciplined, self-starter – you know how to prioritise tasks for yourself.
What we have to offer
- You have a chance to help deliver the mission for some of the biggest companies in the world by building a dedicated test management platform.
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a multicultural environment and grow tremendously.
- A fast, transparent and supportive team.
- Competitive salary, compensation plans and stock options.
- We will take good care of you by compensating sporting activities, educational training (or attending seminars interesting to you), team events to really get to know each other – team is everything, relaxing massages etc.
- Not to mention, you’ll be part of an amazing pride of lions – check out our latest Lionfest video and be updated with what’s going on atm.