With a mobile device in hand, take a moment to consider the apps that get you through your day. There’s a good chance that Testlio plays a role in your app-driven experience. In fact, over 2 billion people have a better app experience because of the software testing managed by Testlio. We’ve tested apps from top brands like the Amazon, American Express, CBS, Microsoft, the NBA, and SAP.
Apps are a big, global business, and Testlio is seeking a Demand Generation Marketing Manager to help us build demand, optimize conversions, generate leads, and accelerate growth. The role will report to the Head of Marketing.
Join our team and influence our marketing campaigns to help acquire new and qualified clients from around the globe!
Why you will love your job
- You’ll run our paid, email, and marketing automation (via HubSpot)
- You’ll promote a product that improves the app experience for people all over the world.
- You’ll work in a fast-paced global startup with a thriving business model and top tier client roster.
- You’ll work alongside strongly motivated and distributed co-workers in the U.S. and Europe.
- You’ll have an opportunity to learn constantly in a genuinely diverse and fast-paced environment.
- You’ll receive a competitive salary, compensation plans, and stock options.
- You’ll receive comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- You’ll receive employee wellness and development perks.
- You’ll join our annual meetings in Estonia to exchange ideas and connect. Not to mention, you will be a part of an amazing pride of lions – check out our About Us page to learn about the company and people.
What you will do
Campaign Strategy and Management
- Manage ad agency relationship and performance marketing initiatives
- Set conversion growth targets across all channels, allocate and modify the budget, and adjust strategy to match budget and changes in performance.
- Execute conversion-focused campaigns and opportunities (e.g., influencers for warm intros, guest posts for downloads, webinars for demo requests, and reviews/ratings for demo requests).
- Explore, propose, and test new marketing platforms and tools such as social media channels, apps, and ad formats, including sponsored content, native advertising, performance partnerships with influencers, and new opportunities as they develop.
- Manage event sponsorships, paid account-based retargeting coverage, and event logistics.
- Manage marketing automation (HubSpot) for conversion initiatives, including campaign set up and sync, drip email, forms, landing pages, workflows, and social distribution.
- Build and manage an effective email marketing program.
- Work in partnership with Testlio’s content team to optimize, produce, and distribute world-class content.
Research, Analysis, Experimentation, and Optimization
- Measure and apply learnings and campaign performance insights to optimize ROI.
- Create mechanisms to capture and measure data related to KPIs for all marketing channels (e.g., creating goals via GTM or GA for A/B testing CTA or landing page conversions) and apply learnings to make frequent adjustments that continuously improve performance.
- Create mechanisms to capture and identify multi-touch attribution to track touchpoints across the funnel, which will help maximize Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign effectiveness.
- Conduct conversion rate optimization A/B tests and other experiments to help apply data to new growth opportunities.
- Leverage customer insights to better segment, target, and reach potential customers.
- Run keyword research and analysis to identify and implement the most effective keywords, measure keyword performance, and optimize campaigns based on learnings.
You’ll be a superstar in this position if you have:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience running and optimizing B2B marketing campaigns with an agency or high growth tech startup
- Advanced knowledge of advertising and syndication platforms including Google Ads, Facebook/Linkedin Ads, Rollworks, and Netline
- Advanced knowledge of HubSpot campaign management, landing page, forms, CTAs, email, workflows, and analytics
- Applied experiencing using Google Analytics to assess and optimize digital performance
- Hands-on experience with much of today’s marketing tech stack, such as:
- Research/Analytics Tools: Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google Sheets, SEMRush or similar, BuzzSumo
- A/B Testing Tools: Google Optimize, Optimizely, ClearHead
- CRM: Salesforce
- Strong analytical chops and the ability to transform data into actionable insights
- A desire to take ownership, learn, grow, fail, experiment, and make an impact
- Leverage and work collaboratively with internal and external teams to maximize lead opportunities and revenue growth
- Open communication style
- Clear and concise writing skills
- Flexible, adaptable, and focused
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with frequent change, high expectations, multiple projects, competing requests, and deadlines
Testlio is the originator of networked testing. Our testing management platform, global network of expert testers, and robust client services power burstable software testing. In any location. On any device. In any language. Testlio clients include Amazon, American Express, CBS, Microsoft, the NBA, and SAP. Collectively, they serve nearly 2 billion users— and have awarded us an industry-leading 4.8 G2 rating and an NPS of 71. Our employees love Testlio too with an average Glassdoor employee rating of 4.8. To learn more, visit www.testlio.com.