About the job
The amount of data we produce is accelerating. We are looking for a data fan to meet the challenges of a fast growing startup.
The main purpose of this role is to own all data and reporting related activities in Testlio. The role has two distinct parts:
- Designing, developing and testing data migration scripts and building fully functional data warehouse
- Analysing stakeholder needs, and building and maintaining data reports on top of data warehouse as well as direct data sources
The job holder is expected to ensure quality of our internal data by reviewing and giving feedback to different stakeholders from engineering, sales, finance or other teams.
- Turn hard data into useful insights and compelling stories, and to build awesome visualisations on top of it
- Own, operate and maintain data warehouse as well as any tools required for data transformation, data loading or business intelligence systems
- Write load and transformation scripts for data warehouse
- Drive operational metrics and KPIs for our global service organisation
- Work with business owners from other department to analyse their needs for any data reports
- Strong SQL and some scripting language experience
- Proven work experience as a data engineer or data analyst
- Be familiar with architectural patterns of modern data warehouses and business intelligence solutions
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Strong teamwork experience
- Fluent in English
What can we offer?
- You will have the chance to help some of the biggest and most exciting companies in the world confidently ship apps that today already reach more than 1 billion people.
- Opportunity to experience an unmatched company culture, collaborating with a motivated, transparent and talented global, distributed team.
- Opportunity to work fully remotely.
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a truly diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary, compensation plans and stock options.
- Employee wellness and development perks.
- Not to mention, you’ll be part of an amazing pride of lions – check out our latest Lionfest video and be updated with what’s going on atm.
You can find more information and already get some insights about our Platform team here.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.