About the job
Testlio is a global leader in managed app testing, serving large clients like CBS, Microsoft, NBA and SAP who together have over 2 billion users of their digital products. The company operates a subscription business that is venture capital backed and profitable—and has generally grown strongly year-over-year.
With Testlio’s rapid, global growth, we are looking for someone to lead a new function: Contracts. Today, our contracts are managed by organizational leaders, finance, and business operations. This new Contracts Manager position will build processes, lead critical initiatives, and ensure the integrity of our buy-side and sell-side contractual agreements. This position will report to our Manager, Business Operations.
Why You'll Love This Job
- Flat organization: at Testlio, you’ll work with many leaders at different levels, including the CEO and COO.
- Distributed-by-design: Testlio is a global company that embraces a unique approach to regional working flexibility. You’ll have lots of room to work where it makes the most sense for you. You’ll also meet and collaborate with amazing people all over the world.
- No bureaucracy: our company moves fast and empowers people on the frontlines to make decisions and own initiatives.
- Blank canvas: while we execute scores of contracts per month, we have few current cross-organizational rules and procedures. You will design how we operate.
- Winning team: Testlio is growing rapidly. Our customers (G2 4.7) and employees (Glassdoor 4.8) are positive. We take win-win approaches on all of our agreements.
- Great culture: Testlio’s purpose, vision, and values help unlock positive mindsets and behaviors. Our social impact programs like Ignite make a difference in the world.
- Awesome customers: we’re honored to work with many leading brands and emerging companies. You’ll help impact companies like Amazon, CBS, Fox, Hotels.com, Microsoft, NBA, Netflix, and SAP.
What You'll Do
- Own templates: evolve and manage our primary agreement forms.
- Review third party contracts: screen, redline, and negotiate agreements.
- Partner with sellers and buyers: support Testlio personnel across a variety of scenarios.
- Negotiate legal and business terms: work directly with legal, procurement, finance, business and other teams at various entities to structure deals.
- Ensure integrity and compliance: manage contract structure, storage, accessibility, reviews, alerts, actions, and other systems.
- Pre-approve: contracts deemed to have acceptable terms for both Testlio and the client.
What You'll Bring
- Fluent understanding of US, UK, EU and other forms of corporate contract law
- Deep enterprise software and services Ts and Cs understanding
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Sharp attention to detail coupled with a commitment to deal success
- Exceptional program and project management skills
- High element of service-orientation and client-centricity
- Gentle, collaborative, friendly, and firm approach to negotiations
- 4+ years of contract negotiation and administration experience
- Bonus: JD (US law degree or equivalent)
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.