About This Job
No matter which apps you use, there’s a good chance that you’ve seen Testlio’s work in action. We test apps for top brands like the NBA, CBS, Netflix, Microsoft, SAP and American Express, as well as the most popular social networks and innovative growth companies. Our testing management platform, global network of expert testers, and robust client services power mobile app and software testing at any scale, in any location, in any language, on any device. Billions of people have a better digital experience thanks to Testlio.
To support our continued growth and innovation, we are hiring a Communications Manager to build our external comms program. Reporting to the VP, Marketing, you will drive strategic media and influencer relations to build Testlio’s visibility and reputation around the world.
What You’ll Do
- Establish and optimize a global communications program with a focus on driving brand awareness, shaping the market narrative and elevating key spokespeople
- Own the entire PR process from planning to pitching, securing coverage in relevant technology and business publications
- Create an influencer relations strategy that includes analysts, industry leaders, key partners and relevant communities
- Expand Testlio’s thought leadership platform with a focus on enabling our executives and developing subject matter experts
- Oversee corporate social media channels with inputs from Content, Campaigns and Employer Brand
- Launch a speaking and awards program that bolsters awareness of our industry leadership, innovation agenda, customer success and company culture
- Strategize new ways to amplify earned media and spokespeople
- Monitor media coverage for Testlio and our key competitors as well as trending topics in testing, digital transformation and DevOps
- Measure the effectiveness and impact of communications initiatives
What You’ll Bring
- 6+ years of experience in B2B tech PR or communications, either in-house or at an agency
- Knowledge of DevOps or a related field is preferred
- A proven track record of earning media placements and establishing media relationships
- Skilled at explaining complex topics to a variety of audiences
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Adept at prioritizing and delivering in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- A team player who is always looking for the win-win opportunity
- Comfortable working across multiple regions and time zones
What We Offer
- Distributed by design: Testlio is a global company that embraces a unique approach to regional working flexibility. You’ll have the opportunity to work wherever it makes the most sense for you. You’ll also meet and collaborate with amazing people all over the world.
- Great culture: Testlio’s purpose, vision, and values help unlock positive mindsets and behaviors. Our social impact programs like Ignite make a difference in the world.
- Exceptional benefits: To support this culture, we provide a monthly WFH stipend, quarterly wellness credit, and annual learning credit in addition to equity, multiple healthcare plans, 401k, and unlimited PTO.
- No bureaucracy: Our company moves fast and empowers people on the frontlines to make decisions and own initiatives.
- Proven rituals: We have many weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual initiatives that work well. Yet, there’s room for change, experimentation, focus, and further excellence.
- Winning team: Testlio has over 130 employees and is growing fast. Our customers (G2 4.7) and employees (Glassdoor 4.9) love us. We have world-class investors, visionary founders and experienced leadership.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.