About the Job
With Testlio’s rapid, global growth, we are looking for someone exceptional for a new role: Chief of Staff (CoS). Today, much of our executive leadership team (ELT) rituals and processes are led by our CEO. As we add executives to the ELT, and our business becomes larger and more complex, we are excited to partner with a CoS. This position will report directly to our CEO and will work closely with the C-suite and other executive leaders.
Why You’ll Love this Job
- Flat organization: at Testlio, you’ll work with many leaders at different levels, including the CTO, CCO, CEO, and founders.
- Distributed-by-design: Testlio is a global company that embraces a unique approach to regional working flexibility. You’ll have lots of room to work where it makes the most sense for you. You’ll also meet and collaborate with amazing people all over the world.
- No bureaucracy: our company moves fast and empowers people on the frontlines to make decisions and own initiatives.
- Proven rituals: we have many weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual initiatives that work well. Yet, there’s room for change, experimentation, focus, further excellence.
- Winning team: Testlio is 115+ employees. Our customers (G2 4.7) and employees (Glassdoor employee rating of 4.8) are positive. The company is performing well and has momentum.
- Great culture: Testlio’s purpose, vision, and values help unlock positive mindsets and behaviors. Our social impact programs like Ignite make a difference in the world.
- Awesome customers: we’re honored to work with many leading brands and emerging companies. You’ll help impact clients like Amazon, CBS, Fox, Microsoft, NBA, Netflix, and SAP.
What You’ll Do
- Drive rituals: design, evolve, own, track, manage key ELT rituals (staff meetings, weekly recaps, monthly all hands, quarterly KPI and budgets, annual planning, etc.)
- Foster impact: ensure decisions are made, implemented, tracked, updated.
- Fuel intersections: as a global, distributed company, you will help us design creative collisions.
- Keep it fun: we benefit from a healthy, friendly, positive ELT vibe. We like each other. Yet, we also work hard and can be intense. You can help us maintain good energy.
- Track to unlock: we’re pretty good at capturing things. But sometimes, capturing gets in the way of imagining. You can help us.
- Deliver experiences: we haven’t traveled over the last year. As COVID conditions improve, we’re yearning to reconnect with one another, with our customers, with partners. You can imagine and create amazing dinners, meetings, excursions, shows, and more.
- Coach execs: sometimes, we need to bounce ideas around and have a sounding board. If you have a patient demeanor and a good ear, you’ll help immensely.
What You’ll Bring
- Several years of work experience within a high-growth technology company
- Exceptional organizational and program management skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Keen wit, abundant patience, zest, and listening
- Real connection to our purpose, vision, and values
Diversity and inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.