About the job
Testlio is a global leader in managed app testing, serving large clients like CBS, Microsoft, NBA and SAP who together have over 1.6 billion users of their digital products. The company operates a subscription business that is venture capital backed and profitable—and has generally grown strongly year-over-year.
Reporting to the COO, you are empowered to own your projects from end to end. As a member of the Business Operations team, you will be the technical arm that supports business needs. You will collaborate directly with our internal departments — your users — to design and build technical outcomes that better our business. These outcomes may range from optimising the configuration of existing business tooling, to deploying & maintaining new open source tools, to building custom applications from scratch.
- Deliver robust, scalable technical solutions for thousands of Testlio employees and network members around the world.
- Become an expert in our operational products.
- Turn hard data into useful insights and compelling stories, and to build awesome visualisations on top of it.
- Integrate software tools across the business to ensure visibility and efficiency.
- Build backend integrations when necessary to help sync data from our database and other software tools.
- Support the evaluation and implementation of new technology for growth.
- Provide consultancy to our stakeholder and product teams.
- Solve technical, operational and escalation issues, deliver the highest level of satisfaction.
- Deliver data-driven, impactful results.
What do we expect from you?
- Proven work experience as a data engineer or data analyst.
- Experience in improving business processes with technical solutions.
- Self-driven and motivated to plan your own work when needed.
- An allergy to “Not Invented Here syndrome” — you have the wisdom to know when to solve a problem with a custom app, when to customise an existing tool, and when to just use a spreadsheet.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Fluency in written and verbal English.
What we have to offer
- You have a chance to help deliver the mission for some of the biggest companies in the world by building dedicated test management platform.
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a multicultural environment and grow tremendously.
- A fast, transparent and supportive team.
- We will take good care of you by compensating sport activities and educational training (or attending seminars interesting to you), good food, relaxing massages etc.
- A badass lions den in the heart of Telliskivi.
- Not to mention, you’ll be part of an amazing pride of lions – check out our latest Lionfest video and be updated with what’s going on atm.