We are looking for an Accounting Assistant to support and improve the Finance team’s day-to-day operational processes.
As our business grows, so must our dedicated Finance team. If you are thorough, accurate, organized and trustworthy with an understanding of basic Accounting principles, you’re already well equipped for this role to support maintaining a healthy financial state for successful core business activities. This is a great opportunity to learn multiple new skills and really get your foot in the door in the world of Accounting with a global company.
- Perform and help manage full cycle Accounts Payable (AP) process – ensure accounts payable invoices and expenses are accurate, properly coded and appropriate approvals for payments are in place.
- Process payments to vendors.
- Reconcile AP transactions, including bank statements.
- Research and resolve any invoice discrepancies or other issues.
- Prepare backup documentation for accounting entries; post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Assist with documents preparation for annual financial audit as requested.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist in the preparation of ad-hoc reporting and other accounting projects.
- Follow the team agreements, policies and procedures manuals.
- Maintain accurate documentation for financial operations and transactions.
What do we expect from you?
- Previous accounting experience 1 years or valuable training or a previous successful internship to have that basic knowledge
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail and proven strong work ethics.
- A positive can-do mindset, with a desire and ability to quickly learn and grow to new heights.
- You are a critical thinker who possesses ability to analyse, multi-task and solve problems.
- Confidentiality, integrity and honesty that all come with the territory.
What we have to offer
- You’ll work in a fast-paced global company with a thriving business model, experienced leadership team, and top-tier client roster.
- You’ll work alongside and learn from strongly motivated and experienced co-workers from diverse backgrounds and locations while enjoying the flexibility of a distributed team.
- Despite the distances, you’ll love our collaborative global culture and contribute to making Testlio a great place to work!
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a truly diverse and fast-paced environment.
- You will enjoy Wellness, Personal Development perks and an unlimited Udemy access to keep your mind happily, healthy and stimulated.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.